Gun To Your Head: One Gotta Go!

One gotta go FOREVER

• A Different World

• Fresh Prince

• MARTIN

• Living Single

• I'd Rather Eat CAC Potato Salad Than Lose Any Of Them!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
A Different World

They have one of the GOAT opening credits, but I don’t remember watching it in real time like the other shows. I just remember repeats here and there. I can’t give one storyline other than Dwayne simping Whitley.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A different world was great for the culture, but I could never get into it. Tried a few years back and didn’t watch more than a handful of episodes. Same with the Cosby show. It was lame to me.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A different world. I didn't watch that one near as much as the others.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Fresh Prince. The show had its moments but Will was too corny for me. Even as a kid I knew it was cringe

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm not letting a different world go simply because of black excellence and pointing youth in the right direction plus Debbie Allen was a phenomenal writer.

lIt's Will & Carlton (&Geoffrey) vs Martin & Pam vs Kyle & Maxine.

Living Single gotta go...

Giselle

Daps
I could never really get into a different world. The only full episodes I watched was with Tupac and Whitley/Dwayne clips on social media were kinda cute so I’d watch some of their scenes on YouTube but didn’t care for the show overall.

If we’re being honest, nobody really talks about the show unless they’re talking about that couple. People seemed to actually like the other shows more and are more familiar with the characters, storylines and episodes

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Different World. Never really got invested in it :yeshrug:
same, i watched every 80s and 90s black sitcom growing up, and i got into all of them except for a different world. Literally the only show i didn't like at the time. Now in retrospect there are some shows i no longer like as much as i did(family matters), and i feel like if i gave a different world another shot i'd probably appreciate it more. but for now :camby:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
A different world was slightly before my time. My mom loved it but i was like 4-5 when it was airing.

I actually was old enough to watch and enjoy the other 3 during they original run so imma say a different world.