Gun To Your Head: One Gotta Go!

One gotta go FOREVER

• A Different World

• Fresh Prince

• MARTIN

• Living Single

• I'd Rather Eat CAC Potato Salad Than Lose Any Of Them!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I prolly gotta go with A Different World. The 1st season was truly awful and the last season was just super preachy like another poster said

Breh. I remember when my wife, son, and I went to the laundromat, and they were playing A Different World on the TV. Man... I did not realize how whiny and annoying the characters were. Ole girl fitting to get married, and here comes Dewayne Dewayne sounding like an Aliexpress Keith Sweat begging and shyt.

Ole girl on some "We Can't Be Friends" shyt. fukks up the entire algorithm of the show, and they end up shacking in a shytty apartment with no food in the frig.

Ole girl's parents were right about Dewayne Dewayne :scust:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
different world can roll

once these joints hit streaming, i re watched all of them in full except that one and dont plan on it :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I could say Fresh Prince, as I didn't care for it after the first 3 seasons it fell off but I'll keep it, so shyt gimme that potato salad 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Every one of those shows are mainstays of Black culture from an entertainment perspective 🤷🏾‍♂️ I couldn't get rid of em.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I always felt A Different World was better than The Cosby Show 🤷🏾‍♂️ maybe it's because I'm young and could view myself in that setting.

Fresh Prince fell off after the first 3 seasons, I didn't care for the numerous plots in show, Nicky, the whole College and Tyra Banks relationship, new aunt Viv, among other things and I feel like Fresh Prince was funnier when Will and Carlton were still in highschool and Ashley was a younger girl, when they went to college and Ashley got older that's when the funniest of the show started slipping.

Martin and Living Single remained the most consistent with slight drop offs due to certain issues in their final seasons, respectively.