Gun To Your Head: One Gotta Go!

One gotta go FOREVER

• A Different World

• Fresh Prince

• MARTIN

• Living Single

• I'd Rather Eat CAC Potato Salad Than Lose Any Of Them!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What shucking and jiving. You mean playing different characters and being funny?

If wearing dresses, weave and make up is merely playing different characters and being funny then slay sis. You nikkas are pathetic. Charles Barkley catches heat for it but Martin gets away with it. Kewn ass nikkas.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
If wearing dresses, weave and make up is merely playing different characters and being funny then slay sis. You nikkas are pathetic. Charles Barkley catches heat for it but Martin gets away with it. Kewn ass nikkas.

You mighty riled up over a sitcom tough guy

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Why doesn't anybody ever talk about The Jamie Foxx show or My Wife and Kids? Other than the fresh prince we never watched any of the shows above, I feel like they weren't really replayed on TV in the mid 00's. I don't even remember A Different World or Living Single.

Martin is crazy overrated, it's one of those 'you had to be there' shows.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Martin was the Groovin Gorilla of the 90s.

Martin went overboard sometimes, but it's no different than Jim Carey going overboard.

No need to call it a c00n bc he dragged on jokes too far sometimes

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Why doesn't anybody ever talk about The Jamie Foxx show or My Wife and Kids? Other than the fresh prince we never watched any of the shows above, I feel like they weren't really replayed on TV in the mid 00's. I don't even remember A Different World or Living Single.

Martin is crazy overrated, it's one of those 'you had to be there' shows.

Martin is fukking trash. Dude splashing water all over everybody and flicking boogers that shyt trash. No real comedic value.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Martin went overboard sometimes, but it's no different than Jim Carey going overboard.

No need to call it a c00n bc he dragged on jokes too far sometimes

No need to call him a c00n because he a wore a DRESS? You nikkas LOVE making exceptions.

And this aint about Jim Carey. This about THE MARTIN SHOW. FOH!!! KEWNS!!!!