Guilty Gear -STRIVE- (PC, Xbox, Switch, PS5, PS4)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a heads up, if you are getting the ps5 version there are alot of issue with it randomly crashing.

It only happened to me like 4 or 5 times sofar but apparently it can get pretty bad.

Ps4 version doesn't seem to have this problem, and pc version probably won't either.

I assume this is another case of a backwards compatibility issue

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just a heads up, if you are getting the ps5 version there are alot of issue with it randomly crashing.

It only happened to me like 4 or 5 times sofar but apparently it can get pretty bad.

Ps4 version doesn't seem to have this problem, and pc version probably won't either.

I assume this is another case of a backwards compatibility issue
What's your psn.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

starting to figure some stuff out.

still getting washed by half the people I play who know GG mechanics and/or pick Sol, but it's fun to learn so far.

my PSN is OutlawStar1998 if anyone wants to run some sets later

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

took getting hit by 400 dolphins to figure out some counter play

not that this guy was really mixing up his options like other obnoxious may players would do

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I'm thinking about picking this up to go along with Genshin as my secondary game during the summer.

What controller are you guys using for those playing on PS5? I'd rather not use the Dualsense on a fighting game.
Yeah don’t do that. I fukked up one dualsense by playing MK10/11 heavily where it started drifting up and I went back to using my Razer Panthera fightstick $70 lesson learned fast :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
In comparison to xrd this game is absolute dogshyt. I'll play it cuz its new but its horrid lol

And before ya'll say I'm bad throw up ya tags and we can run the fade :mjpls:

I'm already on floor ten just bs'ing :mjpls: they failed in making this game easier for bums to beat vets in :mjpls:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xrd is mad overrated, and it took 3 games for them to get there...
In comparison to xrd this game is absolute dogshyt. I'll play it cuz its new but its horrid lol

And before ya'll say I'm bad throw up ya tags and we can run the fade :mjpls:

I'm already on floor ten just bs'ing :mjpls: they failed in making this game easier for bums to beat vets in :mjpls:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
yeahhh but "cross play doesn't matter"

I actually just copped on PC and it sucks because I got homies that play on PS4 and 5 that I'm gate from because?!
They said it was planned but due to covid and shyt it ended up getting delayed so I wouldn't be surprised if it came in a later update. Also Sony is quite bytchy about crossplay as well.