Guilty Gear -STRIVE- (PC, Xbox, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Xrd is mad overrated, and it took 3 games for them to get there...

according to whom? XRD was a great game and even its first iteration was better than this dogshyt :yeshrug:

I don't even like this shyt and I'm bodying people, because as much as they tried good fg players are going to dominate. Its soooooo much bum friendly shyt in this game though :pachaha:

Daisuke was on hard white when he came up with this wall break shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
according to whom? XRD was a great game and even its first iteration was better than this dogshyt :yeshrug:

I don't even like this shyt and I'm bodying people, because as much as they tried good fg players are going to dominate. Its soooooo much bum friendly shyt in this game though :pachaha:

Daisuke was on hard white when he came up with this wall break shyt.
tenor.gif

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This game looks pure piff. Looks like one of the best fighting games ever.

Too bad I don't have the patience to learn fighting games. All the characters look dope as hell. I was watching sonic fox play with Leo Whitefang and snake eyes play with Potemkin :whew:, dope ass cast

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only the people who did the graphics for guilty gear would make a game with the people who program the mechanics for street fighter, then we will have the game we been waiting for, they tried to make this as street fighter like as any Guilty Gear Game ever, but it feels stiff

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No I'm saying the game was busted earlier on, she was one of many reasons why

That more had to do with overtuned chars than the system itself.

Only egregious system mechanic in og xrd was YRC command grab. Every thing else was character based like ram and elph uninteractable projectiles. The system of XRD was always great.

Whereaways the system of strive is a weird mess imo