Guilty Gear -STRIVE- (PC, Xbox, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ll prob wait for sale and for them to release new characters.

Doesn’t make sense to buy this with R&C and FF7 coming out on the same day

Yeah it does, fool, as it's mainly competitive games and those two are single player. You can play them in tandem, trading off one or the other easier than you can play both of those in the same time session. If anything, you'd probably be better off buying this and just one of them, the one that you feel would take higher priority of your gaming time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah it does, fool, as it's mainly competitive games and those two are single player. You can play them in tandem, trading off one or the other easier than you can play both of those in the same time session. If anything, you'd probably be better off buying this and just one of them, the one that you feel would take higher priority of your gaming time.

Well, technically i already have ff7, I’m just buying yuffie for 20, and R&C is already preordered. I usually dont jump around in games because i tend to lose muscle memory fast.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Unless you got a big IP making games easier is shortsighted because it doesn't guarantee new players and it alienates the longtime fans

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The interview was conducted by Angelo_Dargenio & relayed by Rooflemonger, but it does give some insight on how ASW dealt with working from home due to COVID-19. And while it's a shame that we lost out on these modes at launch, it's reassuring to hear that ASW fully intends to add them back in post-launch. The tag mode in question will be based on the tag-team stuff found in Arcade Mode, which will be available at launch. Here are the bullet points in case you can't watch the video...

• 70% of the ASW staff had to work from home due to COVID. As a result, some modes had to be cut which will be added back in later.
  • The tag mechanic found in Arcade Mode will be the basis of a mode coming in the future, will be exclusive to Arcade Mode at launch.
  • There will be a PS5-specific mode that'll be added in a later update in addition to faster loading & a higher resolution (4K on PS5 vs. 864p on PS4 & 1080p on PS4 Pro).
  • Guilty Gear Strive started from scratch, including things like game design & assets.
  • Accessibility features like custom lighting settings, UI that takes color blindness into account regarding mirror matches, & an advanced voice system for those with visual impairments couldn't be finished for the game's launch, but will be worked on for future updates.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Man, hopefully they fixed Nagori's blood gain after that last beta.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
91 on metacritic

E3UQLbPXMAwVqRU