Guillermo Del Toro - The Shape of Water

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He gets a lifetime pass for The Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labryinth :Jimmy:

I aint giving them out. Making dope movies doesnt excuse you when you make less than dope:manny: Lifetime Passes only work at theme parks homie. Last movie Del Toro directed that I liked was almost 10 years ago. I'm still down for this one though

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
is that the stank egg eating waterbreh from Hellboy :whatmayne:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: this is the first I've heard of this.
Guillermo Del Toro's Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Adaptation Is Finally Moving Forward Again

James Whitbrook

2/25/16 2:15pm
Filed to: SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK
c4vfibzdpeqsoqdg0pdk.png

It has been ages since we heard about Guillermo Del Toro’s adaptation of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, the iconic children’s horror novel trilogy by Alvin Schwartz. But there’s finally more news, and it’s good stuff: Lego Movie writers Dan and Kevin Hageman have been tapped to write the script.

Guillermo del Toro and Scary Stories to Tell in the DarkIs a Match Made in Hell
Guillermo del Toro is starting development on the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark movie. This is…

Read more
The Hageman brothers (who are also developing a script for Ninjago spinoff film in the wake of the success of The Lego Movie) replace previous writer John August. Del Toro is still potentially going direct the film as well as produce it—one of many, many projects he’s rumored and confirmed to be attached to at the moment (although now
screenshot2016-01-17at111543pm.png

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Those books were a BIG influence on my friend Dave and myself's art in elementary and middle school. Id love to see how Del Toro would adapt that style to the big screen.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Im down, this a prequel for the rebooted hellboy? Or hidden figures with Mer-Men? Either way reminds me of bioshock, Fall is looking good, snowman, the jc heel turn flick and now this :blessed:

Last edited: