Gucci Mane says he lost a lot of money on 1017 artists, says he's releasing everybody except Pooh Shiesty and Foogiano

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Gucci fumbled Hoodrich Pablo Juan

:blessed::blessed::blessed:
bishop-bonsu.gif

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Til Gucci takes accountability for putting a battery in Dolph back, he will never shake back.
Dolph chose to get at Gotti for personal reasons…

He saw how Gotti was behind the scenes and spoke up about it.

Gucci and Gotti had their own issues

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pooh Shiesty will be str8 once he gets out….

Gucci realizes how an artist can be an investment, the rest of them nikkas were tax write offs. Pooh Shiesty is an investment. His dumb ass should have realized that and charged it to the game when he lost his bread. He was in high demand back when the Covid Lockdown was in its early stages.

The others didn’t have it. Hopefully, Gucci gave em a nice severance package before he let em go.

The fact that Gucci gave them complete freedom with no strings attached is real.
"Complete freedom with no strings attached"

Fool do you not understand what getting released from a label means = automatically no strings attached, if there are still strings attached then they still under contract

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
"Complete freedom with no strings attached"

Fool do you not understand what getting released from a label means = automatically no strings attached, if there are still strings attached then they still under contract

It’s a win for them…

That’s all I’m saying. No one can say that Gucci didn’t give these guys a chance

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
who was even on the roster I can't even remember besides poo
Pooh, Hotboy Wes, Big Walk Dog, Bic Fizzle(young nikka from Arkansas), Foogiano, Big Scarr. And maybe a chick or two. Enchantress chick was on there, but he left her go before she od'd earlier this year.

Other than BWD and Fizzle, I think the rest are dead or in jail.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Pooh, Hotboy Wes, Big Walk Dog, Bic Fizzle(young nikka from Arkansas), Foogiano, Big Scarr. And maybe a chick or two. Enchantress chick was on there, but he left her go before she od'd earlier this year.

Other than BWD and Fizzle, I think the rest are dead or in jail.

I get it then; its niche music. none of it has any type of crossover appeal :manny:

poo really seemed like he had next; which was shocking. he was cool but I wouldn't expect him to reach the height he did so fast.