Gucci Mane says he lost a lot of money on 1017 artists, says he's releasing everybody except Pooh Shiesty and Foogiano

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pooh Shiesty n Foogiano music real dope, cant blame Gucci

I aint fukk with a nikka music like I did with Pooh Shiesty since Young Thug came out

Free da guys

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
What is the benefits of signing to anyone
Doors open, features, venue bookings, playlist placements (payola), studio time, promotion, engineers, music videos

Either that money comes outta your own pockets, or from a rapper signed to a major label who believes in you

Most of the biggest rappers in the world had to sign to another rapper in the beginning

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt really care about none of them except Pablo Juan
idk why breh even signed with Gucci honestly
hopefully when he get outta jail its back to doing his thing

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Doors open, features, venue bookings, playlist placements (payola), studio time, promotion, engineers, music videos

Either that money comes outta your own pockets, or from a rapper signed to a major label who believes in you

Most of the biggest rappers in the world had to sign to another rapper in the beginning
I mean today. Nobody is spending money on new artists to get hot like before

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
didnt really care about none of them except Pablo Juan
idk why breh even signed with Gucci honestly
hopefully when he get outta jail its back to doing his thing
He was doing straight until he started getting robbed. Then the industry turned it's back on him.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was doing straight until he started getting robbed. Then the industry turned his back on him.

wish the combo of MPR/Drugrxch/Lil Dude could get back again but thats all over.
i still liked Hect/Pablo working together. they made good songs. idk what Peso have going on now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mean today. Nobody is spending money on new artists to get hot like before
It'll still get your name out there so that way a label can press the button for you to open the gates

If you sign to the right rapper though, it can still happen, look at Glorilla and what Yo Gotti has done for her