Gucci Mane says he lost a lot of money on 1017 artists, says he's releasing everybody except Pooh Shiesty and Foogiano

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Pooh Shiesty will be str8 once he gets out….

Gucci realizes how an artist can be an investment, the rest of them nikkas were tax write offs. Pooh Shiesty is an investment. His dumb ass should have realized that and charged it to the game when he lost his bread. He was in high demand back when the Covid Lockdown was in its early stages.

The others didn’t have it. Hopefully, Gucci gave em a nice severance package before he let em go.

The fact that Gucci gave them complete freedom with no strings attached is real.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
wish the combo of MPR/Drugrxch/Lil Dude could get back again but thats all over.
i still liked Hect/Pablo working together. they made good songs. idk what Peso have going on now
I remember Peso talking about how a whole bunch of labels were interested but he kept telling him and Hect that he wanted it to be right for all of them and they were surprised to find out he signed a solo deal with Gucci

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Baby Racks dodged a bullet when Gucci dropped him over his “Eff Houston” comment.

Now he’s somewhere happy that Gucci dropped him. He can be independent and go somewhere else without being attached to that label.

I’ll definitely Give Gucci his A&R props. He gave Young Thug and others a chance.

Them and Migos became stars along with Future.

He needs to sign some singers to the label

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
At least he ain't do them like this.

That broke my heart when I saw this come out…
On a Friday Afternoon too.

I learned that Gucci and Flocka were beefing in house the whole time after reading the book.

Gucci had to let Bankroll Fresh go and he didn’t diss him.

Flocka was siding with his Mom who was stealing money from them all including him

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
When Gucci got out he talked about apologizing to some of the people he talked about.

I remember him saying Ross was one of them but I can't remember if he said he apologized to Gotti too.
He didn't squash it with Gotti. But he hasn't said shyt the entire time he's been out. When Ralo tried to take on his old beefs, he told him to fall back.