Guardians Of The Galaxy Launches Oct 22nd PS5/Xbox Series/PC/Switch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was extremely skeptical with how this game was going to be handled, but Eidos has knocked it out the park. The story is compelling and they've introduced characters the MCU hasn't touched yet or won't touch at all.

I honestly like the story/characters more than the MCU versions:yeshrug:

And i feel the same way about spider-man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FCkDxNWXIAAeEme

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I honestly like the story/characters more than the MCU versions:yeshrug:

And i feel the same way about spider-man

+Batman.

Something about animation (cartoons or games) just translates better for superheroes when done right. There was very little wrong with the best of the Batman/Spiderman/Guardians flicks, but videogames can just take it way further. And I feel the same way about cartoons. I'll take Spiderverse or Mask of the Phantasm over any of the flicks.

With that said I literally just copped Guardians Deluxe from my phone and still have to play it, but I'm hearing mostly the right things from the right people.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what’s the verdict on this game. Any good? The trailers and the corny jokes have t done anything for me:manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So what’s the verdict on this game. Any good? The trailers and the corny jokes have t done anything for me:manny:

The corny jokes is the Guardians MO especially if you follow the comics/movies. The characters replace fukk with Flark shyt funny at times.