Guardians Of The Galaxy Launches Oct 22nd PS5/Xbox Series/PC/Switch

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'll try it out this time next year when its 10 dollars.

Combat in this game looks like unfiltered booty juice

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you only play Star Lord?

What this game similar to?
It sounds like a different spin on the Mass Effect formula. You play the main but have a squad and control their powers remotely. This sounds more restrictive though because Star Lord likely doesn't have as much of an adjustable class layout as in Mass Effect.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
As a person who doesn’t love a lot of modern games, this game is fire. Only complaint is the graphics are pretty bad on the ps4

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It sounds like a different spin on the Mass Effect formula. You play the main but have a squad and control their powers remotely. This sounds more restrictive though because Star Lord likely doesn't have as much of an adjustable class layout as in Mass Effect.

It would really be like Mass Effect if they let you pick up bounties and other tasks when not doing the story. I feel like it was a missed opportunity.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
It would really be like Mass Effect if they let you pick up bounties and other tasks when not doing the story. I feel like it was a missed opportunity.
It’s really straight forward, kinda like a mix of mass effect and uncharted formula. It works in my opinion.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
it has a party, its in space, you shoot in third person = it must be mass effect :jbhmm:

:dead: ight

yeah okay. let me know where the style bar and huddle is. just dive back and forth spamming shyt in a small arena that doesn't even have working physics half the time.
Stop being a hoe and tag that man :mjlol:

@42 Monks
"i was ready to fight him" call the cops :damn: where the mods :damn::damn:

funny thing is i said clear this dude was an alt and a refugee from another site months ago. you ever been so scared of someone that you tell your imaginary friend to come cuss them out? :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
xt3lhwF.png