Duckburg, NY
Oh shyt

FCpd6puXoAYTIiU

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buying it fukk it. I have too many games in my backlog but fuxk it

this is exactly the case for me…I really could hold out and finish up a few games I’m in the middle of but fukk it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gameplay reminds me of mass effect.

I heard saw/that comparison either here or another site…didn’t bother to take it seriously tho…but I guess it makes sense if they were just talking about gunplay

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I heard saw/that comparison either here or another site…didn’t bother to take it seriously tho…but I guess it makes sense if they were just talking about gunplay
gonna be blunt - it plays like a shytty max payne with party ability spam and a dmc style meter :mjlol: its genuinely booty juice imo and could never stand by itself but its pretty so its gonna get a pass because its not a combat driven game really. more narrative pushed games should take notice on that though fr.

it doesn't take a lot to elevate a telltate/LIS/House of Ashes/Detroit type of game from niche to more accessible with just going the extra mile on gameplay

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Feels a lot like andromeda with the boosters, and shooting and the mild platforming.