Guardians Of The Galaxy Launches Oct 22nd PS5/Xbox Series/PC/Switch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm being facetious, clearly they both are.

@Gizmo_Duck likes like sim games aren't sims.

Death stranding isn’t a sim game though. So you’re not even making sense. Yes har har its a delivery sim, but theres actually combat and story and driving/racing mechanics in it. AKA there tons of game-y stuff to do that involves progression and leveling.

Flight sim is not a game. It’s literally in the name try to fumble up another dumb comparison if you want

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Death stranding isn’t a sim game though. So you’re not even making sense. Yes har har its a delivery sim, but theres actually combat and story and driving/racing mechanics in it. AKA there tons of game-y stuff to do that involves progression and leveling.

Flight sim is not a game. It’s literally in the name try to fumble up another dumb comparison if you want

So sim games aren't games now?

Got ya

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Except it has a bunch of things to do that is game like, just think pilot wings but with better graphics :blessed:

And then there's shyt you forgot about because you are the best in the galaxy Lord hater :ufdup:

Top gun expansion will have "gameplay" and even story but what you're missing is flight sim is a game. It's a flight sim game and it's worth playing. How a non game get a 90 score by gamers if it's not fun to play? Now sir, kindly kick rocks :camby:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm being facetious, clearly they both are.

@Gizmo_Duck likes like sim games aren't sims.
Did you even play the game?

He couldn't even answer my question.
Dudes be yapping about shyt they haven't even played.
:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you even play the game?

He couldn't even answer my question.
Dudes be yapping about shyt they haven't even played.
:mjlol:
No why would I play something I have zero interest in.

I also haven't played flight simulator

Something I also have zero interest in.