Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

JNew

Superstar
Daps
IMO Gta 4 was the last classic GTA game and the last game in the series to really push the envelope on development on what a fully fleshed gta game could be.

I've been playing gta since 2 and Gta 5 is the worst 3d game. The game seemed redundant, soulless and corporate (idk if that was on purpose). The entire game feels like a wash, void of any real culture or meaningful characters. The 3 playable character system was a failed attempt at making the game feel more immersive. The game should have told trevor story as a racist hick tying to stay relevant in a changing world. Even the GTA san- andreas map was much better for what was at the time the gta 5 map. Outside the city it baisccly feels empty.

Conisdering both GTA 4 and 5 take place realativley at the same time (late/early 2010s) and are graphicly similar, when looking back at the fanchise in another 10 years, i think most will agree that gta 4 is a much better gta game then 5.

as for gta 6, with the rumors and leaks, imo it looks like another dud in the franchise. At least it seems like its retuning to the classic gta but its a rehash of the Trevor story we should have got from gta 5. There is so much they can do with the franchise but modern R* is more concerned with milking the series for evey dollar.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
IMO Gta 4 was the last classic GTA game and the last game in the series to really push the envelope on development on what a fully fleshed gta game could be.

I've been playing gta since 2 and Gta 5 is the worst 3d game. The game seemed redundant, soulless and corporate (idk if that was on purpose). The entire game feels like a wash, void of any real culture or meaningful characters. The 3 playable character system was a failed attempt at making the game feel more immersive. The game should have told trevor story as a racist hick tying to stay relevant in a changing world. Even the GTA san- andreas map was much better for what was at the time the gta 5 map. Outside the city it baisccly feels empty.

Conisdering both GTA 4 and 5 take place realativley at the same time (late/early 2010s) and are graphicly similar, when looking back at the fanchise in another 10 years, i think most will agree that gta 4 is a much better gta game then 5.

as for gta 6, with the rumors and leaks, imo it looks like another dud in the franchise. At least it seems like its retuning to the classic gta but its a rehash of the Trevor story we should have got from gta 5. There is so much they can do with the franchise but modern R* is more concerned with milking the series for evey dollar.

5 did feel off looking back.

It might have got better with the DLCs but they never bothered.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:I like GTA4 but the missions were trash outside of 3 leaf clover. Gun battles, customization, and driving were also trash. I agree that Rockstar took a risk with GTA4 by making it more grounded. And serious than its predecessors, but guess what the fans wasn’t fukking with it. Rockstar actually listened to the fans, and returned to GTA’s roots with 5.

Superstar
Daps
Stan the worse GTA brehs :scusthov:

opinion-invalidated-mother.gif

4 is still heat. Especially BOGT

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

This is crazy to me. GTAIV has cut content, barely anything to do, switched out packages for pigeons which makes exploration almost pointless. Missions are linear and it's overly long. I like it but it's by far and away the worst GTA game of all time.

I'm not sure how GTAV is corporate at all.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

This was a very controversial take.

But, I agree, wholeheartedly.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This game was supposed to be announced this month. Am I missing something? I was expecting a logo. The original message from Houser said they would show something on GTAVI that week and then to expect a trailer in December.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:russ:I like GTA4 but the missions were trash outside of 3 leaf clover. Gun battles, customization, and driving were also trash. I agree that Rockstar took a risk with GTA4 by making it more grounded. And serious than its predecessors, but guess what the fans wasn’t fukking with it. Rockstar actually listened to the fans, and returned to GTA’s roots with 5.
Same here and I'm bias towards it because of the map, content wise the game was mid...

That said, TBOGT is leagues better than the base game...

Infact, IMO, its hands down the best GTA since San Andreas...

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Same here and I'm bias towards it because of the map, content wise the game was mid...

That said, TBOGT is leagues better than the base game...

Infact, IMO, its hands down the best GTA since San Andreas...
Gay Tony and TLAD were incredible. The map on GTAIV is incredible. Shame there's almost no reason to explore nooks and crannies.