GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Bully 2 ain't happening...

Only reason we're getting a Max Payne remaster is because Remedy wants to do it...

This is the only Rockstar game I'm excited for, a game they're not even working on...
Yeah Bully 2 is already scrapped smh. I’m curious to see what Remedy does with the Max Paynes remake. Supposedly they’re combining both games into one.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Rockstar is like Valve at this point. They barely even drop games enough to need to talk about them.
Nah they're more like whoever does COD these days...

Two game studio and mostly just GTA, they just don't release a new one every year, they drip content to the multiplayer instead...

Soon SP GTA will be dead to, they're ultimate plan is a massive MMO with all the GTA cities...

Their current game engine can support this, modders on PC been had all the GTA cities in GTAV map for a while now...

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Soon SP GTA will be dead to, they're ultimate plan is a massive MMO with all the GTA cities
The SP stories have been trash anyway. IV was meh compared to its preceding era and V was ass.

Naughty Dog got the juice now when it comes to SP.

A pure online GTA with multiple cities would be dope if they do more than just heists and gang wars. They could get Madden and 2K outta here if they wanted to with a pro sports feature :sas2:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Rumor has it that trailer supposed to come out 10 am friday
Nahhh.

They always release trailers on Tuesdays or Thursdays.

Game awards is happening on Thursday Dec 7.

Won’t be there.

Safe bet is the Tuesday before that. Dec 5

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhh.

They always release trailers on Tuesdays or Thursdays.

Game awards is happening on Thursday Dec 7.

Won’t be there.

Safe bet is the Tuesday before that. Dec 5

Thats false.

This dropped on November 2nd, 2011. A wednesday. Theres been other trailers from other past gta's thats came out different days of the week. Rockstar usually takes there time but gta 6 is coming out next year. More than likely in the spring or summertime.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reasons for thinking IV is better are vapid. So you can pick up objects in IV. So?

Honestly, hate to say it but think that both gta 4 and 5 were actually a regression in the gameplay compared to san andreas. I personally was disappointed with the reimagined version of san andreas in gta 5 for los santos. Honestly was not thrilled when they went back to san andreas and chose los santos and left out san fierro and las venturras. I liked how they pushed for the realism but that shyt wasnt fukking with san andreas. Rockstar needs to go back to the san andreas formula but with the progression in the gta 4 and 5 games. Keep the realism. Improve the gameplay.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Thats false.

This dropped on November 2nd, 2011. A wednesday. Theres been other trailers from other past gta's thats came out different days of the week. Rockstar usually takes there time but gta 6 is coming out next year. More than likely in the spring or summertime.

Aint no way its coming out eary as April/May/June, what gives you the confidence it will release so soon after first announcement?
Unless you mean spring 2025 then i agree

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Honestly, hate to say it but think that both gta 4 and 5 were actually a regression in the gameplay compared to san andreas. I personally was disappointed with the reimagined version of san andreas in gta 5 for los santos. Honestly was not thrilled when they went back to san andreas and chose los santos and left out san fierro and las venturras. I liked how they pushed for the realism but that shyt wasnt fukking with san andreas. Rockstar needs to go back to the san andreas formula but with the progression in the gta 4 and 5 games. Keep the realism. Improve the gameplay.
Honestly GTAIII is my favorite GTA.:manny: