GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:russ:I like GTA4 but the missions were trash outside of 3 leaf clover. Gun battles, customization, and driving were also trash. I agree that Rockstar took a risk with GTA4 by making it more grounded. And serious than its predecessors, but guess what the fans wasn’t fukking with it. Rockstar actually listened to the fans, and returned to GTA’s roots with 5.
Running around with 300k plus after the robbery and can't spend it on nothing but 3 jackets and pants

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Early December for a trailer... imo they should drop the trailer during the superbowl, that would be :banderas:

Also please let this be on PS Plus or Gamepass day 1 :sadcam: But I'm not gonna hold my breath :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also please let this be on PS Plus or Gamepass day 1

confused-what.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Same reason Benzies did, Take 2 greed destroyed the reputation of the studio and turned them a two game (GTA and RDR) studio...

Dan was the reason we got a MP3, he liked working on SP story driven titles like that...
Yeah I’ve also heard he’s the reason we’ve gotten RDR2. And started development for Bully 2. Rockstar lowkey probably going to just focus on the GTA franchise for now on smh.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yeah I’ve also heard he’s the reason we’ve gotten RDR2. And started development for Bully 2. Rockstar lowkey probably going to just focus on the GTA franchise for now on smh.
Bully 2 ain't happening...

Only reason we're getting a Max Payne remaster is because Remedy wants to do it...

This is the only Rockstar game I'm excited for, a game they're not even working on...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bully 2 ain't happening...

Only reason we're getting a Max Payne remaster is because Remedy wants to do it...

This is the only Rockstar game I'm excited for, a game they're not even working on...

Rockstar is like Valve at this point. They barely even drop games enough to need to talk about them.