GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Daps
This bytchass company removed all the old cars on gta 5 and locked it behind drip feed they have no shame:stopitslime:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That shyt ain't getting released until PS8 slim comes out.

The money is so good with GTAV....they don't wanna fukk up their rep and stop the cash cow. Plus the expectations are going to be HIGH. Shyt has changed so much since the initial release that they gotta make sure everything is tight.

Keep buying them microtransactions. :blessed:
donald-glover-good.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I actually don't think a lot of people who complain about the microtransactions in GTA actually play.

Bro, there's so many ways to make money in that game it ain't funny. In a month you can easily make $10 million and basically do ANYTHING in the entire world :mjlol:

I get the complaints about lack of new content and the lack of updates.

But, if you buying a $100.00 Shark Card, you just being lazy.

Who has time to play one game for an entire month?:why: You literally have to ignore everything coming out

I hope GTA 6 don't drop till 2029.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I remember the wait from GTA V’s first trailer until release date being unbearable. GTAForums basically had most of the map laid out by the time it dropped. Hopefully it’s not as crazy this time.

Then again, here I am saying this a whole ass decade since the last game came out…
These UK cacs made it more than bearable for a year every Wednesday leading up to the release of GTA V, friend.

They need to bring this show back, friends.:feedme: