:noah:

Its already in the works, they already have the perfect character :sas2:

puvanart-keawwhaen-django.jpg

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
come on man its GTA even you dont think like the series like that theres no game developer that matches them with making living breathing worlds. the technical aspects of this game will be insane going my their track history.

yeah dude sound kinda nuts “not sure” why ppl are heavily anticipating the follow-up to one of the top 3 selling games of all time lol…like even if someone doesn’t like it on a personal level, it shouldn’t be hard to figure out why a lot of ppl are excited for it

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
come on man its GTA even you dont think like the series like that theres no game developer that matches them with making living breathing worlds. the technical aspects of this game will be insane going my their track history.
The people who made those games don't work there anymore.

Benzies is gone. Housers are gone.

It would be like if the Kansas City Chiefs replaced damn near every player and coach on they team, but you were still like "I still expect them to win cause its the Kansas City Chiefs".

I got to see the game be good to believe it will be good.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

It would be like if the Kansas City Chiefs replaced damn near every player and coach on they team, but you were still like "I still expect them to win cause its the Kansas City Chiefs".

True and we do have to see how their lack of influence effects this game but the formula and precedent is set lol they got guys whos been working on all the GTAs.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Sam Houser is still there, hopefully he still has a big influence.

Daps
Still worried about them making PC players over a year for a port.

I have a PS5, but it's just for streaming. I play PC exclusively. I'd be fine with a few weeks or maybe two or three months but a damn year is ridiculous.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Rockstar need to stop fooling around already and just announce the damn game or at least give us a logo reveal.

People are tired of this whole top secret classified act shyt they been doing already. We all seen the leak vids anyway and Take Two low key gave us a release window for the game so there’s no point in making us wait until the fall for a reveal. :beli:

Daps
Rockstar need to stop fooling around already and just announce the damn game or at least give us a logo reveal.

People are tired of this whole top secret classified act shyt already. We all seen the leak vids anyway and Take Two low key gave us a release window for the game so there’s no point in making us wait until the fall for a reveal. :beli:
Speaking of the leaks, whatever happened to that kid that leaked it?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still worried about them making PC players over a year for a port.

I have a PS5, but it's just for streaming. I play PC exclusively. I'd be fine with a few weeks or maybe two or three months but a damn year is ridiculous.

nah that PS5 gonna get burn you better get ready...:mjlol: