GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

JNew

Superstar
Daps
My guess is we are going to have to wait for another console generation before we get this game.

This gen is at its half way mark and there just isn’t enough time for a release and for take2 to be able capitalize on a long lifespan for the game.

On the other hand they could wait till the end of this gen to maximize the consoles people have, then in another 2-3 years release an upgraded version for the next gen. Adding to more sales.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
My guess is we are going to have to wait for another console generation before we get this game.

This gen is at its half way mark and there just isn’t enough time for a release and for take2 to be able capitalize on a long lifespan for the game.

On the other hand they could wait till the end of this gen to maximize the consoles people have, then in another 2-3 years release an upgraded version for the next gen. Adding to more sales.
You forget gta5 came out on 360 ….

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

Take Two clearly hinted that VI will be released by 2024 at the earliest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its a shame we’ll never see rockstar or any other developer pour this amount of time and money into a new IP.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Grand Theft Auto 6 will most likely release no later than March 2025.

We remain confident that we are positioning our business for a significant inflection point in fiscal 2025, which we believe will include new record levels of operating performance," Take-Two CEO and chairman Strauss Zelnick said in a statement.

"We would like to thank all of our stakeholders for their continued support, and we look forward to delivering on this exciting next chapter."

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I’m expecting a teaser trailer this fall with a release date of fall 2024 but then a delay until spring 2025.

Fall 2025 at the latest for this game. That’s like 10+ years of dev time.