GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
nikkas CRAZY if they think this shyt ain't coming next year. The corporate suits have spoken and Wallstreet done pulled their purses out. Won't be no delays, hell if anything, you'll just get a broken/unfinished game at launch and deal with it. Y'all should be used to that by now :sas2:

Wouldn't be surprised if the marketing campaign starts at State of Play next week.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It’s not going to be released next year. It’s going to get pushed into 2025. Every major GTA title since GTA 3 been delayed.

Nah I remember some gaming journalist mentioning that they were not gonna delay this time like the past

And after all this time no way they delay this it's been over 10 years

They released GTA V 7 fukkING TIMES and you think they won't delay GTA VI if they need to :pachaha:

This game has been in the works for a decade, no reason it shouldn't come out next year.

giphy.gif

even if it doesnt release next year we gonna get a trailer soon I guarantee it...:ld:

I personally hope it don't come out till 2027. Gamers don't deserved GTA 6 for how stupid they are with microtransactions.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikkas CRAZY if they think this shyt ain't coming next year. The corporate suits have spoken and Wallstreet done pulled their purses out. Won't be no delays, hell if anything, you'll just get a broken/unfinished game at launch and deal with it. Y'all should be used to that by now :sas2:

Wouldn't be surprised if the marketing campaign starts at State of Play next week.

Exactly what i thought...:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
come on man its GTA even you dont think like the series like that theres no game developer that matches them with making living breathing worlds. the technical aspects of this game will be insane going my their track history.

I’m in the for the demonstration of what unlimited time and money can do for a AAA game but I’ve been kind of bored of GTA in general. I’d much rather them do a new IP but know its not gonna happen

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

If anything nikkas is crazy if they think this shyt is coming out next year.

They will likely delay it into 2025 in order to “polish” it up. We seen them do this with every single one of their major games.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I remember the wait from GTA V’s first trailer until release date being unbearable. GTAForums basically had most of the map laid out by the time it dropped. Hopefully it’s not as crazy this time.

Then again, here I am saying this a whole ass decade since the last game came out…

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If anything nikkas is crazy if they think this shyt is coming out next year.

They will likely delay it into 2025 in order to “polish” it up. We seen them do this with every single one of their major games.

Yeah, in 2023 corporate suites (that specializes in pushing predatory microtransactions in their games) gonna tank their stock and fiscal year to insure consumers get the most 'polished' game at launch :mjlol:

Y'all clearly haven't learned yet what the gaming industry has turned into. This is Take Two and GTA bruh not Suicide Squad and Warner Bros, lol. GTA got a BILLION $ budget, you crazy if you think they going to wait to recoup that.