GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

From their earnings report:

The article from IGN further clarifies why these details likely imply very big launches next fiscal year:
Robust pipeline? Several groundbreaking titles?

Sound like they about to start releasing games more often

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps

From their earnings report:

The article from IGN further clarifies why these details likely imply very big launches next fiscal year:
I knew it would be 24 makes sense to release next year when everyone has a PS5/Xbox series x/s

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
It’s not going to be released next year. It’s going to get pushed into 2025. Every major GTA title since GTA 3 been delayed.
Nah I remember some gaming journalist mentioning that they were not gonna delay this time like the past

And after all this time no way they delay this it's been over 10 years

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah I remember some gaming journalist mentioning that they were not gonna delay this time like the past

And after all this time no way they delay this it's been over 10 years
They released GTA V 7 fukkING TIMES and you think they won't delay GTA VI if they need to :pachaha:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I wonder if they are gonna release the online after the single player like last time. You have a large segment who would probably skip the story altogether for online.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
They released GTA V 7 fukkING TIMES and you think they won't delay GTA VI if they need to :pachaha:
Your right :mjlol: :francis: this current day rockstar I lost myself for a minute

Game is prob done but they gonna add some attention to detail like red dead 2