GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I can see both Lamar and Franklin returning due to the various business ventures they had in V/Online. Can also see Gay Tony returning too with a new nightclub. Michael and Trevor I doubt but I can def see a cameo appearance by one/both of his children especially Tracy since she loves to be on the scene lol

Michael and Trevor will never be part of any GTA going forward because their whereabouts is unknown

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
rrrw2nzdxqo91.jpg

According to reddit, the cops will chase you after awhile. This is fake, right?:dead:Has to be shopped.
:ehh: That sure is a Latina. Nice to see culturally accurate representation in video games

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I wonder if we will see this guy in GTA VI.

300px-JerryKapowitz-TBOGT.jpg

Remember, he is the homeless guy who finds the diamonds in GTA IV in a trash can and was planning to move to Vice City.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

From their earnings report:
Looking ahead, Fiscal 2025 is a highly anticipated year for our Company," the release states. "For the last several years, we have been preparing our business to release an incredibly robust pipeline of projects that we believe will take our company to even greater levels of success. In Fiscal 2025, we expect to enter this new era by launching several groundbreaking titles that we believe will set new standards in our industry and enable us to achieve over $8 billion in Net Bookings and over $1 billion in Adjusted Unrestricted Operating Cash Flow. We expect to sustain this momentum by delivering even higher levels of operating results in Fiscal 2026 and beyond.
The article from IGN further clarifies why these details likely imply very big launches next fiscal year:
For one, Take-Two's net bookings this past fiscal year reached $5.3 billion - a record annual high. Notably, this record was reached thanks to the contributions of Zynga, which it acquired last year. Prior to this, Take-Two's regular annual net bookings were looking roughly in $3 billion ballpark and steadily rising - it took the acquisition of a major mobile developer to see them leap over $1 billion in the space of a single year.

So to achieve a goal of $8 billion, Take-Two would need to make significant acquisitions, or release nearly double the amount of games it historically has, or release at least one absolute behemoth of a game.