GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just finished reading that possible leak. If that leak is indeed true, GTA VI could be the greatest game in the history of the franchise and one of the greatest games in the history of video gaming...Even better than SA :wow:
Tbh its most likely fake as the "leaker" faked his R* ID. But if it was true.:wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Get ready to lose yourself breh :myman: Also if since you’ve played GTA V, Imma warm that the Southern San Andreas’ map is hella minuscule compared to RDR2. You can unlock fast travel but you’ll have to do a specific requirement for your camp (I forgot what it was tho).

This is why I believe VI will be MASSIVE and include multiple cities or VC and a city from Latin America. Especially if VI is exclusive to PS5/XSX. Also R* always takes elements from their non-GTA games to implement in their main GTA games.

For example... GTA SA took elements from Manhunt and other games. GTA 5 took elements from RDR 1, Midnight Club LA, Max Payne 3, etc. And Sam Houser said he wants realism and so we may see the realism from RDR 2 in VI.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Tbh its most likely fake as the "leaker" faked his R* ID. But if it was true.:wow:

Would be a lil disappointing if it is definitely fake but I was cautiously optimistic going in while reading. Until y’all mentioned the ID being fake, the red flags for me were the 2017-2019 timeline (much too modern for the ‘multiple decades-spanning’ storyline the rumors been consistently claiming), the absence of a South American region/city, and the borderline copy/paste GTA V storylines for the three main protagonists (granted, it won’t be too much of a problem for me SO LONG as their personalities are actually interesting and immersive).

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should just do 3 cities in one, Liberty City, Vice City, and Los Santos. Make the game massive and give us the ablility to fly (or quick travel) to each city to complete missions and stuff.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I wish they would make a GTA game in New Orleans, not one based on it but an actual rendition. I know it would never happen but a man can dream :francis:

The two games I can think of that are the closest thing to actual New Orleans are RDR2 and Mafia III. Honestly, it would be dope if there was True Crime: New Orleans or something similar too :ehh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They should just do 3 cities in one, Liberty City, Vice City, and Los Santos. Make the game massive and give us the ablility to fly (or quick travel) to each city to complete missions and stuff.
Can easily be done, in fact its already been done by modders...

And why stop at those 3 cities? Why not every GTA city?

Here is Liberty City, Vice City, Las Venturas and San Fiero complete with the SA countryside added to the V map...

Here's an updated version of Vice City completely ported over and added to the V map...Note that this is also an entire mission they made which starts in Los Santos...

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Here is Liberty City, Vice City, Las Venturas and San Fiero complete with the SA countryside added to the V map...

Here's an updated version of Vice City completely ported over and added to the V map...Note that this is also an entire mission they made which starts in Los Santos...

What haven't pc modders done yet :wow: that’s dope

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Them VC and LC skylines :whew:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What haven't pc modders done yet :wow: that’s dope
And keep in mind, that first video covers maybe half of RDR2's map...

Really puts it into perspective how massive and impressive as fukk RDR2 is...

So anyone doubting Project Americas feasibility, needs to rethink that...

Personally I would much prefer the Gulf of Mexico route for VI...Two American cities (Vice City and New Orleans) with countryside plus Mexico and Panama...Basically imagine the bottom half of the RDR2 map being Mexico/Panama and the top half VC, NO and some country...

Last edited:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
18 Months After Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar Has Made Big Cultural Changes

Kotaku just released an article about changes Rockstar have made to their working culture. Few interesting points in the article where they basically confirm GTA VI is in production but in the early stages of development.

They also say something about it being a medium sized release instead of a larger one with downloadable updates afterwards...whatever the fukk that means.