Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I dont see how people thought this was close
they didnt even drop for last console
why put subpar shyt out at the end of a useless generation with the biggest game of all time :russ:
they need to take 3-4 years with this and drop in a good spot
Exactly, if rockstar themselves put it out, that’s the only way I’ll believe it

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Exactly, if rockstar themselves put it out, that’s the only way I’ll believe it

realistically too, I dont play online in years but if I want to play GTA ... I wouldnt be missing out by just turning on V
It's packed full of shyt and I cant see them adding wild technical shyt that would make it super different.
Obviously a 3 city map with updated everything will be better but GTAV still scratches my itch.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
18 Months After Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar Has Made Big Cultural Changes

Kotaku just released an article about changes Rockstar have made to their working culture. Few interesting points in the article where they basically confirm GTA VI is in production but in the early stages of development.

They also say something about it being a medium sized release instead of a larger one with downloadable updates afterwards...whatever the fukk that means.
Sounds like they bout to bullshyt us even more on single player content.. And slowly roll out "updates" which would normally just be the big ass game they always put out

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
if they're doing multiple protagonists again (aka less depth in characters because you can just focus on one main character) & this episodic bullshyt...then I may have to be out on GTA :hubie: if this is what them mountain dew drinking kids whose parents have deep pockets want, let em have it :hubie:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
if they're doing multiple protagonists again (aka less depth in characters because you can just focus on one main character) & this episodic bullshyt...then I may have to be out on GTA :hubie: if this is what them mountain dew drinking kids whose parents have deep pockets want, let em have it :hubie:

Deep down Rockstar knows that multiple protagonists didn't really work. It was an innovative and unique feature at the time but it's clear as day it messed with character development and the overall narrative. I seriously doubt they'll go back to having multiple playable characters.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is why I hope Cyberpunk 2077/Project Red succeeds. Making the games for US....

The people on GTAforums however are in denial about all this.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
If their new shifts allows them to roll out stuff to where there isn't a 7 year gap, I'll gladly wait for a little bit.

I'd rather get 2 or 3 on the next gen of hardware anyway :ehh: