GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

JNew

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:I think GTA6’s gore is going to be on the same level as 4 and 5’s. While GTA does take itself less seriously than Red Dead. The setting differences plays a big part with what they can get away with. Because In RDR2 you can shot off limps/heads, and burn bodies to a crisp. But that’s the old west and GTA6 is too modern. Especially with the addition of 1st person view, and racially charged videos of Rockstar games.

so the E for everyone gta game with tik tok challenges and ability to go to the strip club and get a lap dance, how cool.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
:hubie:I think GTA6’s gore is going to be on the same level as 4 and 5’s. While GTA does take itself less seriously than Red Dead. The setting differences plays a big part with what they can get away with. Because In RDR2 you can shot off limps/heads, and burn bodies to a crisp. But that’s the old west and GTA6 is too modern. Especially with the addition of 1st person view, and racially charged videos of Rockstar games.
Yea I will be surprised if they add max payne 3 level of damage to 6 but that might be what happens

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The rural Florida areas are gonna have so much fukkery :banderas:

Rockstar is gonna have so much material for the conservative talk show radio channel :dead:

The funny thing about that is, Conservatives have done their damnest to make Florida a hub and a safe space for the likes of themselves.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The rural Florida areas are gonna have so much fukkery :banderas:

Rockstar is gonna have so much material for the conservative talk show radio channel :dead:
I think one of the reasons they take so long to make these games is because they want to properly parody whatever the culture of moment is and that takes time to happen

You are so right :pachaha:

We gonna see FRUMP for President signs and shyt :russ:

”MAKE LEONIDA GREAT AGAIN”

:laff:

Ronald T Frump

:laff:

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so is this game dead on arrival then without a A rating?

maxresdefault.jpg

They’re not putting that level of gore in the game again lol.

I do want the shooting physics from IV where you can target certain limbs and have NPCs stumble.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Ex-Rockstar Dev Reacts to GTA 6 Trailer: 'It's Really Going to Look Like This'​

:noah:

According to York, what we see in the trailer reflects what fans can expect to experience when GTA 6 eventually comes out at some point in 2025.

“This is an in-game cutscene,” York said of the trailer. “A lot of the games you see are done with cinematics, and they cut to a scene and it’s not all in-game. It’s kind of pre-rendered and you see it. But everything you see in a GTA game is all done in-game. Every single cutscene. If you see that building way in the back, you can go to that building, you can climb it, you can jump off it. This game is very elaborate. That’s why it takes them so long to make.”

York goes on to talk about Rockstar staff working on hundreds of thousands of animations for previous games, a momentous task done in order to accommodate the player’s every whim.

Pointing to the GTA 6 trailer’s clip of a Vice City beach, York called it full of people all performing unique actions to make the virtual world feel alive. This is a Rockstar trademark only possible with hundreds of thousands of animations, York insisted.

Image credit: Rockstar Games. IMAGE CREDIT: ROCKSTAR GAMES.
Then, discussing the life-life nature of NPCs, some of which have ultra-realistic hair and even pockmarks on skin, York said he was impressed with GTA 6’s graphics.

“I’m really impressed with how far they’re bringing the graphics in-game,” he said. “A lot of times you see a cinematic - this is not that. When you play this game it’s really going to look like this. It’s going to look just like this. It’s going to be incredible. I can’t wait.

“Because the artists over there really know how to push the consoles and the hardware to the limits with their level of detail (LODs).”

York calls the GTA 6 trailer’s much-discussed bikini-clad woman an NPC (there is a fair bit of debate about this character’s identity, with some believing it’s protagonist Lucia with a different hairstyle and outfit), and trumpets the graphical quality Rockstar has applied to the people who populate the world.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Ex-Rockstar Dev Reacts to GTA 6 Trailer: 'It's Really Going to Look Like This'​

:noah:

We've been telling people that here... Gta 5 was the same way when the trailer came out... None of that pre rendered cgi cinematic thats all in game engine... :ehh: