GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

TDT

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:I think all 3 of GTA5’s protagonist is making a cameo in this game. They’re still good with Rockstar.
Two of them are..Steven Ogg(Trevor) wants nothing more to do with GTA or Rockstar in general

Apparently he was getting sick of people saying"Hey it's Trevor Phillips!"or something similar whenever they see him out in public,as well as asking him to quote lines from V in character :picard:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think social media will be a way to implement a new star system like imagine if you kill a npc in a mall or crowded area and people stream it or post video

An it affect you for a certain amount of time like people will call the cops on You or try to kill you for clout etc

I think you will be able to post weird shyt om social media and get a following or make money as a brand ambassador etc

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I think social media will be a way to implement a new star system like imagine if you kill a npc in a mall or crowded area and people stream it or post video

An it affect you for a certain amount of time like people will call the cops on You or try to kill you for clout etc

I think you will be able to post weird shyt om social media and get a following or make money as a brand ambassador etc

with how realistic things look in this game, Im curious to see how they will implement killing.

In vice city you could chainsaw someone, if things like that are even remotely in the game imagine the carnage that could be done if you obtain a tank. How realistic and graphic will it get? Will we see limbs, torsos and decapitated heads. or will we get cartoonist deaths, tick tok challenges and npc dating to avoid some x rating.

Back in the day thats what Rockstar was on, shock and awe a true open world sandbox. I need an Adults only rating or this game is an 8/10 at max.

Last edited:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
with how realistic things look in this game, Im curious to see how they will implement killing.

In vice city you could chainsaw someone, if things like that are even remotely in the game imagine the carnage that could be done if you obtain a tank. How realistic and graphic will it get? Will we see limbs, torsos and decapitated heads. or will we get cartoonist deaths, tick tok challenges and npc dating to avoid some x rating.

Back in the day thats what Rockstar was on, shock and awe a true open world sandbox. I need an Adults only rating or this game is an 8/10 at max.
I think they'll dial it back with the realistic deaths tbh, GTA aint too big enough to be permanently shelved worldwide

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I think they'll dial it back with the realistic deaths tbh, GTA aint too big enough to be permanently shelved worldwide

so is this game dead on arrival then without a A rating?

maxresdefault.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:I think GTA6’s gore is going to be on the same level as 4 and 5’s. While GTA does take itself less seriously than Red Dead. The setting differences plays a big part with what they can get away with. Because In RDR2 you can shot off limps/heads, and burn bodies to a crisp. But that’s the old west and GTA6 is too modern. Especially with the addition of 1st person view, and racially charged videos of Rockstar games.