GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I think social media will be a way to implement a new star system like imagine if you kill a npc in a mall or crowded area and people stream it or post video

An it affect you for a certain amount of time like people will call the cops on You or try to kill you for clout etc

I think you will be able to post weird shyt om social media and get a following or make money as a brand ambassador etc
It'll probably be like RDR2/GTAIV and the witness system. If you are in a lone alley and kill someone, if someone sees then there's a period before they tell the cops so you kill them and risk being caught or let them rat.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
so the E for everyone gta game with tik tok challenges and ability to go to the strip club and get a lap dance, how cool.

This level of gore isn’t making it into a modern GTA game. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I don’t see it happening.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Low-key what are the odds that they'll give us GTA 5 single player DLC between now and GTA 6 release.

Looking pretty good

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Would be dope if you could travel to Liberty city and San Andreas but we don’t want a 1 TB game lmao.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
We've been telling people that here... Gta 5 was the same way when the trailer came out... None of that pre rendered cgi cinematic thats all in game engine... :ehh:
The one thing about the GTA V trailer is the npcs were not as advanced and they were solo in most cases. Rarely did you see a bunch of NPCs together hanging out. I’m really hoping in 6 that the word feels alive.