GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps

waiting-titanic.gif

dfresh

Pro
Daps
Gta3 had the best missions and storyline gtasa had the best map and open world, vice had the best music and vibe. In fact you could make the argument that the music in vc made the game.

GTA IV is the woat out of the entire series. Game was straight cheeks. I was in shock how much regression there was from gtasa to gta iv.

The map was very small, side activities was complete shyt(no planes and flight school, no gym, no girlfriends, no firefighters and taxis missions, clothes were blah ect ) driving was complete shyt, music was complete shyt.

Anybody saying this was best out of the entire series or even better than V need to put down the fukking crack pipe.

A187

All Star
Daps
Gta3 had the best missions and storyline gtasa had the best map and open world, vice had the best music and vibe. In fact you could make the argument that the music in vc made the game.

GTA IV is the woat out of the entire series. Game was straight cheeks. I was in shock how much regression there was from gtasa to gta iv.

The map was very small, side activities was complete shyt(no planes and flight school, no gym, no girlfriends, no firefighters and taxis missions, clothes were blah ect ) driving was complete shyt, music was complete shyt.

Anybody saying this was best out of the entire series or even better than V need to put down the fukking crack pipe.
I liked the dark vibe of GTA IV, it was a gd game