GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Superstar
Daps
I’d take a deeper lake over an ocean-sized puddle tbh. Let me interact with everything in a couple cities, instead of giving a bunch of non-functional eye candy so I can say I drove cross-country

My dream gta would be a dense city, big enough to get lost in, with lots interactive interiors. I’ve never cared for the rural parts of gta, aside from SA, and that’s because it provided a nice view and suspension of disbelief when going to the other cities.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas trying to be like Apple and shyt, just release the fukking trailer. :stopitslime:
Na I’m on this timing bro. nikkas announced an announcement, only for the next announcement to be another date. This hype shyt corny, but that’s the industry

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dream gta would be a dense city, big enough to get lost in, with lots interactive interiors. I’ve never cared for the rural parts of gta, aside from SA, and that’s because it provided a nice view and suspension of disbelief when going to the other cities.
When I was coming up, my dream was always GTA: America. Now that reality of game development has set in, this has been what I wanted.

I don’t mind city outskirts at all tho. Like if this one is in VC, I would definitely like a real Everglades type location. Like a modern Saint Denis swamp or something

Superstar
Daps
u cant wait 4 more days??? :heh:

nnnn.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I don’t know what it’ll take but until they create a full blown GTA version of the continental U.S. with all the major cities shyt is pointless to me. SA set the bar way too high fr.

????

GTA V is more than twice the size of SA and it's just LA and the outskirts. SA fukked up by having all that shyt so close and then it be so small. Las Venturas is small as fukk and most of the outskirts has zero purpose outside of random ass missions.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I heard gta 6 making the cops stupid hard now so while the stars go off they still gonna be passively searching for you if you drive the same car...:dead: who knows what else they added...

That was already kind of a feature in 4 and V. You can switch cars, at least in IV, and lose them even if you drive past them if they didn't see you switch. Doesn't work all the time.

But I did read the same about the AI being more advanced but they say it every time when V took a huge step back compared to IV.

In IV, you could run in an alley, hop in a dumpster and crouch and they couldn't find you. In V, they get closer and closer and no matter what eventually find you if they zero in and you guys are close.

Idk what Rockstar did with V's AI between that and the NPCs automatically dying after one punch

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
That was already kind of a feature in 4 and V. You can switch cars, at least in IV, and lose them even if you drive past them if they didn't see you switch. Doesn't work all the time.

But I did read the same about the AI being more advanced but they say it every time when V took a huge step back compared to IV.

In IV, you could run in an alley, hop in a dumpster and crouch and they couldn't find you. In V, they get closer and closer and no matter what eventually find you if they zero in and you guys are close.

Idk what Rockstar did with V's AI between that and the NPCs automatically dying after one punch
You could do that in 5