GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk no, how I go from a state with three cities to just one city? :wtf:

I know how to do math and R* ain’t mathing out chea. Give me a GTA world from Liberty City to Los Santos :wow:

Meh... GTA6 will be bigger so sit back and enjoy it...:ld:

Also if you do a size comparission theyve increased the size of the game cities map with each passing game :dead:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
agreed... and if you want a small map... just stay in the corner. never understood why when cats want less, they ruin it for everyone.

4 and 5 were good... no need to compare them

what we need to complain about... is how they should be developing all 3 (or 4) versions in each generation
we should have gotten Vice City and Liberty on the last engine ... then just roll out the DLC and Online shyt for all of them at the same time, like biker gang etc

I dont wanna ruin 6... but I was saying last year they could drop a basic game and then keep patching in missions and story
cause lowkey the way they treated the story in the last 2 Gta titles... is an afterthought anyway

even when they did the first online heist... it was watered down and overhyped to where we exist now
you just drove up the coast and robbed that tiny ass bank. They've expanded so much further with updates and patches since then.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
can’t wait to see who’s Kai and Billy. And are they’re playable characters or not. If so Rockstar might pull a Red Dead character switch in the GTA series.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Also if you do a size comparission theyve increased the size of the game cities map with each passing game :dead:

lol naw I’m not gettin finessed with bigger city maps. I want to commit mass crimes and acts of fukkery in several different cities. We’ve already had Los Santos, Vice City, and Liberty City, I need them to just get the rest of the major cities in the mix rolled into one game.

I’ll buy a P5 today if yall told me that the as on its way. But it’s cool tho, I’ll wait :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can see what @2Quik4UHoes is saying. They've never really utilized the Feds in the GTA series the way you'd want them to. Yes, they show up at various times when you reach a wild star level but you should be able to create mass chaos and then fly your way out of there cross country and make the Feds try to figure out where you went.

You could hide out in fukkin Montana :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can see what @2Quik4UHoes is saying. They've never really utilized the Feds in the GTA series the way you'd want them to. Yes, they show up at various times when you reach a wild star level but you should be able to create mass chaos and then fly your way out of there cross country and make the Feds try to figure out where you went.

I heard gta 6 making the cops stupid hard now so while the stars go off they still gonna be passively searching for you if you drive the same car...:dead: who knows what else they added...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I heard gta 6 making the cops stupid hard now so while the stars go off they still gonna be passively searching for you if you drive the same car...:dead: who knows what else they added...

Good. That would be a step in the right direction. You should have to change cars, cut your hair, shyt.. maybe even put on some weight, etc. to avoid gettin caught :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

That’s all I’m sayin, lay low in a cabin in Wyoming, kill some cacs for sport then go to the next city. The possibilities of a cross country version of GTA is endless. I’m not even saying that the games that have come out aren’t good but the natural evolution was to make a cross country game after making a full blown state.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
After RDR2 I’m really interested in how the interactive communication from Bully and RDR will impact GTA6. there was clips in the leaked footage of the Jason character talking to the randoms about alien abductions.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
An entire city wasnt big enough for you???:heh:

I dont even know...:dahell: even with the jet its a chore flying around the entire map... like the size of the entire san andreas map is insane... but that wasnt my gripe with gta 5 with map size. its literally the empty buildings you cannot enter

You doing too much talking for a nikka with no PS5 :dahell:

They not putting this on PS4 breh :pachaha: