'GTA V' is coming to PlayStation 5 in 2021. Would you rebuy the game?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Nobody is spoiled. GTA V is a 7 year old game now. It’s completely reasonable for fans to expect a new title in the series instead of the same old shyt that Rockstar loves to milk so that people like you can spend shark cards. They’re motives for this PS5 release is pure greed and more people need to speak out against this.

You obviously are a lil spoiled brat because you did not have to reply to me I have never purchased a damn shark card ima grinder fool i enjoy what the game offers and take advantage I can make 3 to 4 million everytime I log on and that's not even including running bogdens...
I appreciate rockstar for adding new dlcs but yall crybaby man...just find a new game to play lol

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
You obviously are a lil spoiled brat because you did not have to reply to me I have never purchased a damn shark card ima grinder fool i enjoy what the game offers and take advantage I can make 3 to 4 million everytime I log on and that's not even including running bogdens...
I appreciate rockstar for adding new dlcs but yall crybaby man...just find a new game to play lol

You sound proud as hell that your being taken advantage off. :mjlol:

People like you are the reason why we are in this mess in the first place.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
You sound proud as hell that your being taken advantage off. :mjlol:

People like you are the reason why we are in this mess in the first place.

What mess...we talking about video games here right...?

See I told you you was spoiled and entitled

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Nobody is spoiled. GTA V is a 7 year old game now. It’s completely reasonable for fans to expect a new title in the series instead of the same old shyt that Rockstar loves to milk so that people like you can spend shark cards. They’re motives for this PS5 release is pure greed and more people need to speak out against this.
Just let it be i say.
GTA 6 will not let you down.
Myself, i will check out other games for the PS5. this is just one game.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
At this point we need a competing IP or Saints row needs to get serious in its on-line ambitions

Rockstar is clearly :flabbynsick:

Sadly, most modern gamers are straight shills and pushovers who have no other substantial forms of entertianment so they'll keep bending over and taking those digitized 1080P dikks up their asses and companies will keep profiting and doing the same ole shyt til the end of time