GTA V - Franklin getting online story DLC

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should post my stats…I got over $10 billion (PS3 hack that crossed over to xbox) and I think close to 25k kills

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its repurposed content for online. Doomsday Heist was supposed to be Trevor's singleplayer DLC. Michael was supposed to have an Alien Invasion DLC.

Thats the market dictating design. If they weren’t making billions from the multiplayer they wouldn’t put all the new content there. Sadly, the majority of fans only care about GTA for multiplayer at this point.

Thats why its crazy to think they are gonna bother to make another single player only game

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Thats the market dictating design. If they weren’t making billions from the multiplayer they wouldn’t put all the new content there. Sadly, the majority of fans only care about GTA for multiplayer at this point.

Thats why its crazy to think they are gonna bother to make another single player only game

I still think GTA Online is a test. Rockstar is trying to see what works and are preparing for a GTA MMO.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So why isn't this single player dlc

With the way the game has migrated from system to system most current players arent touching the single player and all yall that keep begging for single player dlc dont touch the game at all so your not going to be heard