GTA V - Franklin getting online story DLC

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1. you can play this content in invite only or friend sessions

2. no new content will significantly enhance the game if you don't enjoy it. the mechanics of all the missions are not new. same type of shyt as other DLC missions with a few twists
Find someone to run the cayo perico glitch with back to back.
Never have to worry about money again
why do you need to glitch Cayo? to avoid doing the setups?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
1. you can play this content in invite only or friend sessions

2. no new content will significantly enhance the game if you don't enjoy it. the mechanics of all the missions are not new. same type of shyt as other DLC missions with a few twists

why do you need to glitch Cayo? to avoid doing the setups?

Yeah. Host gives the other person the money then exits at the end of the mission. It doesn't save for the host so they don't have to do the setups over and the other person gets the money.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PSN has been giving away 1 million free in game dollars every month for over a year. You just claim the voucher in the playstation store and it's applied online.

No need for anyone to ever spend real dollars for play money.

yup…“worst” case scenario, you just play the game more and grind it out…not a problem for those who enjoy the game…granted I have $12 billion that carried over from the fukkery-laced PS3 days :lolbron:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yup…“worst” case scenario, you just play the game more and grind it out…not a problem for those who enjoy the game…granted I have $12 billion that carried over from the fukkery-laced PS3 days :lolbron:
same been spending PS3 money. I never did the heist grind until Cayo which can run solo.