GTA V - Franklin getting online story DLC

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s the reason why, there’s no single player content. They could add missions and new cars to the single player campaign just like they do with online and people will play it but they don’t. A lot of people just want to boot up and play, they’re not trying to grind and grind just to compete. And then you got rules to follow or else you get put in timeout like @papa surf that shyt is corny.
i never had to grind in this game. I spend money from 360. didn't play this shyt for years. logged back on my shyt was still good.

there is no point of adding shyt to single players. you guys keep crying for it but the stats show most people didn't care much about it. didn't finish it so who are they catering to? their main audience is still playing. business doesn't care about fringe interests. the numbers and stats don't support a demand for story content. they were breaking record sales still with this game in 2020 and I bet you those new players never played more than the less than 1% of story mode you are forced to before you can go online.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ya bad sports lobby…the problem is it’s the equivalent of putting someone in a max prison with rapists and murderers for stealing a bag of chips…you have some of the worst hackers/cheaters in bad sports lobby so the game is virtually unplayable…you have dudes who can stay invisible throughout an entire session, cats who can say in their apartment and kill you multiple times, or folks in god mode (can’t be killed)…I have no problem facing competition…I’ll go up against entire crews dolo but the cheating/hacking shyt is just unfair
if you didn't blow up personal vehicles you would still be good. I do the same shyt you do but I don't go nuts of destroying vehicles or even using explosives.

I make people get off their overpowered vehicles and lead them into a gun fight. bait them into locations they can't fly or drive into easily and pick em off. especially opressor griefers. i be having people rage quitting who are griefers. shyt is hilarious. most of these new gen only players don't know the map. all they know is firing rockets from their flying vehicles. it's a few areas in the map you can set up and have fun trolling trolls.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if you didn't blow up personal vehicles you would still be good. I do the same shyt you do but I don't go nuts of destroying vehicles or even using explosives.

I make people get off their overpowered vehicles and lead them into a gun fight. bait them into locations they can't fly or drive into easily and pick em off. especially opressor griefers. i be having people rage quitting who are griefers. shyt is hilarious. most of these new gen only players don't know the map. all they know is firing rockets from their flying vehicles. it's a few areas in the map you can set up and have fun trolling trolls.

I don't blow up other people's vehicles simply cuz u keep doing that shyt, it cost u a lot in insurance premiums. so its simply not worth it.

when I'm online, I am typically trying to make money and do missions with my friends. not fight with randoms.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
of course you got to buy a $2 million dollar business before you play

lol, "Free" DLC?

That's $40 real dollars :mjlol:
PSN has been giving away 1 million free in game dollars every month for over a year. You just claim the voucher in the playstation store and it's applied online.

No need for anyone to ever spend real dollars for play money.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's fine....who can get mad at this shyt anymore :yeshrug:

Endless amounts of great single player games to play. If GTA Online fans are content to play some empty soulless grind-a-thon with 14 year old retards then let them.

Everyone who ever meant a shyt at Rockstar is gone anway. What would a traditional GTA game even look like with this current Rockstar team?