GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And all those dumb fukks following right behind him, what happened to Bobby talkin sense to this mothafukka??
Bobby was too bytchmade to go through with it. Jax had him so shook he took a sabbatical from Charming just so he could recruit more members for Jax on some :feedme: shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
still laughing how a little biker gang can go toe to toe with triads :heh:

disgusting how gemma stands still while jax basically destroys teh sons

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyone get a sense of foreshadowing with the Marks and Jax talk about patience and clarity. How he shouldn't act until the right time and when his mind is clear…

Sounds like Marks might get Jax in the end for killing Pope

prob tig
you know they aint allowing a black man to body jax

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nah, this aint gonna get swept under the rug this time.... this is the "last" season anything goes...

yep rememebr last season of the sopranos?

even dudes like bobby got lit up

just kill juice off already

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and again lin and his crew is so much powerful than a bunch of bikers

im hoping this takes on a sopranos type of till when dudes liek bobby got merked, patsy and silivio shot almost shot on the run.

sons been doding bullets escapng death for to long

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
that music was trash :mjlol:

this show really has just become anarchy, halfway through the ep i was thinking they have all gone mad. using taras death as an excuse to just go crazy and have a no fukk attitude.

isit me or is Wendy looking her best since her prime in Sopranos. I know Nero is thinking about throwing Gemma's old poison p*ssy in the bushes for her :myman:

what happened to Bobby being the level headed one, now hes going ahead with Jax killing people linked to one of their charter friends :mjcry:

i just need to let the fukkery absorb me i guess, never liked Clay but damn all he wanted to do was control guns :wow:

not-like-this.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Thought I was the only one who peeped August letting Jax know how to be patient with the need for revenge...

:ufdup:

Pope was the smartest muthafukka on the show and got got way too easily, Marks was brought up under his tutelage and knows better, it's gonna be "blame it on the blacks" forreal in a minute here :win:

August has to realize that Jax/Sons are on some BS and when things go wrong they will go to the ol "blame the blacks stuff." On the strength of that alone August should be making a play to take the Sons out once and for all. August/Pope Industries is literally more powerful than all of those gangs combined and is a legitimate business with the thug shyt in the background.