GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Anybody peep how Jax wind up being worse than even clay :sas1:
Pretty much the point of the show, considering its source material
Buzz_Killington.jpg

Yep Jax has completely morphed into Clay now. Question is who is going to put the bullet in his head :sas2:

maxresdefault.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

I'm gonna be pissed if Jax doesn't get an Otto-like fate by the end of this series. I can't wait to see how SAMCRO spins this shyt to stay alive.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:beli:

I'm gonna be pissed if Jax doesn't get an Otto-like fate by the end of this series. I can't wait to see how SAMCRO spins this shyt to stay alive.

only thing keeping them alive is that gun deal.

I think in the end everyone of there allies will turn against the club.

When August was talking all that shyt about waiting for the right moment I think he was directing it towards the club. I don't think he forgot about Pope.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Cosign x 1000. At least Clay was after money/power. Jax has nothing

Jax W. Bush is TRASH as a leader lol

THIS! Clay was a STRICT leader, even if he was like a dictator. He was needed. I always compare Clay/Jax leadership of SAMCRO with Saddam/Iraq. Clay being Saddam and Jax being Bush. The people(SAMCRO) wanted Clay(Saddam) gone due to him being like a dictator and they got what they want. Now they are in a state of anarchy like Iraq due to Jax(Bush).

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
yea...idk if sutter is doing this so that we all start hating Jax....but this settin up members of another charter is fukkin bullshyt...so at this point I don't give a fukk about Jax but he needs to go out worse than Opie...Jemma needs to go out worse than Tig's daughter....and the rest of the Son's need to go out worse than Sonny from The Godfather....:pacspit:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
yea...idk if sutter is doing this so that we all start hating Jax....but this settin up members of another charter is fukkin bullshyt...so at this point I don't give a fukk about Jax but he needs to go out worse than Opie...Jemma needs to go out worse than Tig's daughter....and the rest of the Son's need to go out worse than Sonny from The Godfather....:pacspit:
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

But Tig deserved it tho/:pacspit:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
War with the cartels, DEA, FBI, CIA, Pope's multimillion dollar operation that had all the black gangs under him, the IRA, local AND state police, the Mexican MC, Darby's aryans, the triads.... and this MC with about 6 members is still alive. This level of fukkery is unprecedented

The fukkery has no bounds.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I used to love Ajax. He always wanted to save this club get out of the street shyt I'm surprised no one is calling him on his bullshyt and misguided anger.