GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I want to point out for those saying the SOA are just a bunch of white trash MC that should not take on criminal organization are kinda wrong. Its not ridiculous seeing the SOA take on criminal organizations like the Triads, Italian Mafia or Popes organization. One must remember that the SOA are loosely based off the Hells Angels. The Hells Angels who are not just a gang but a criminal organization; the most powerful MC. The Hells Angels are international and have a lot of connections. MC groups like the Hells Angels have been known to do hits as far away as Mexico. As far as MC's taking on powerful criminal organizations. Again it isn't taboo! I remember watching a documentary about the Pagan MC leader shooting both Italian mob guys while the police were watching. These guys don't give a sh*t how powerful you are. So again people should not see it as taboo with the SOA taking on the Triad. The SOA are based on the Hells Angels who are a criminal organization. Saying that they're just "white trash" is underestimating...

Now the SOA taking on the true IRA thats stretching...:whoa: But we still didnt really see that.

the sons are literally down to like six people and is quite possibly the worst run organization in the world.

everything they do is ridiculous which is pretty much the draw of the show.

the idea of a criminal biker gang is obviously inspired by hells angels but let's not try to make the sons out to be anything more than they are. jax is a moron and he's the leader.

I don't even understand how they make money anymore. probably spend Wednesdays going around town siphoning gas for their bikes.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
At least this show is back on it's entertaining shyt, unlike that season premiere.

It's crazy how unlikable Jax is. If it were Clay, it would just feel different.He's just a much more likable scumbag.
For me the moment when Jax injected Wendy with the heroin was t he moment i turned on him.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw the last episode...pretty shytty as usual..

show is almost unwatchable now without clay the goat scumbag

just waiting to see how the sons finally get killed

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At least this show is back on it's entertaining shyt, unlike that season premiere.

It's crazy how unlikable Jax is. If it were Clay, it would just feel different.He's just a much more likable scumbag.

clay was the goat scumbag
killing clay was worthless and set the show back

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
One part of the episode I really liked was August schooling Jax's dumb ass. And I noticed he's the only one that regularly calls him Jackson. I didn't even think about his long game til I read it in this thread and now I'm kinda hoping they go for it.

Bold prediction: Nero fukks Wendy

I was waiting the whole episode to see how much they'd hint at it.

Hell yea. Yellawolf for extra dose of white trash. Why is old man crying over those two like they were his sons

Did they really just write a script where a prez fukks over another charter in his club? :wtf: :what: :mindblown:

The same guy who "does it for the club" setting this up?

And how did he get another member on board with this? :dwillhuh:

I know it's a shytty show, but this is probably one of the WOAT ideas ever done on this show. It's up there with Clay's Gun.

"I got a brilliant idea! Let's have Jax betray his club!"

This fukkin show. :mjlol: :dead:

I hope every charter comes down and offs him slowly while he watches the latins, blacks, asians and tranny Shane rape Gemma in a massive gangbang.

They were brought in as "friends of a whore" but you can trust them. I knew exactly what they were for the moment they drove up in that broke down truck. I wasn't expecting dude to cry over one of them though. Kinda made me curious so I can applaud them for that.

Anyone have links to the 1st two episodes?

Google "watch series", bookmark and feast from here on out.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Also, I had to laugh at "They can't know it's us coming for them"

*details whole plan to guy outside of the original charter*
*pulls up to a large group of guys we aren't sure we can all gun down*
*does this as the president with a pretty distinct look*

Also, I think it's cause they never really spend any time on him and cause he's just a crazy fukk but Happy still gets a pass from me.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Also, I had to laugh at "They can't know it's us coming for them"

*details whole plan to guy outside of the original charter*
*pulls up to a large group of guys we aren't sure we can all gun down*
*does this as the president with a pretty distinct look*

Also, I think it's cause they never really spend any time on him and cause he's just a crazy fukk but Happy still gets a pass from me.
I like Happy, but if he goes down i won't be mad. with all the twisted shyt he's probably done.