GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So does the other club leader know it was Samcro?

he put it together when he saw the same sawed off shotgun they used earlier. its common sense it was the same heroin they had... its a perfect fit for jax to use these two guys as the fall guys that stole from lin. but i fear that this other guy is gonna tell lin the truth...

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
i know i tyhink he was a close relative or something... we probably wont know til next episode... Jax fukked up... :mjcry:
Honestly if he puts a bullet in Jax in jax's head i won't feel bad. Dude had he Triple H rage face going at the end.
wrestler_angry_gif.gif

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Another episode of Jax thinking he's smarter than everyone one else but in reality he's just digging their own grave deeper by being an idiot.

Hopefully the end is the floodgates opening up in Charming for all the other crews with all the Sons dead or gone(except for Happy, he cool).
I fully expect Jax and the Sons to take over everything by the time this ends tho:sas1:

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I pretty much hate everyone in the Sons as well as anybody closely related to them. Completely the opposite of how it was even by the end of Season 3. I'm pretty sure I'm just hate-watching mow.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Another episode of Jax thinking he's smarter than everyone one else but in reality he's just digging their own grave deeper by being an idiot.

Hopefully the end is the floodgates opening up in Charming for all the other crews with all the Sons dead or gone(except for Happy, he cool).
I fully expect Jax and the Sons to take over everything by the time this ends tho:sas1:

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I pretty much hate everyone in the Sons as well as anybody closely related to them. Completely the opposite of how it was even by the end of Season 3. I'm pretty sure I'm just hate-watching mow.
i'm more so rooting against them now. Even my man Bobby been blinded, and he is usually the voice to try and set Jax on the right path.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
He meant something to ole dude, why else would he hold him and cry like that?

I remember him saying that he was the son of some chick he been seeing So he prolly had a hand in raising him
Show makes no sense. Watch Jax tell him some shyt about this being best for the club and brotherhood and make some BS promise about making it better and see how quickly shyt goes away. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Show makes no sense. Watch Jax tell him some shyt about this being best for the club and brotherhood and make some BS promise about making it better and see how quickly shyt goes away. :mjlol:

nah, this aint gonna get swept under the rug this time.... this is the "last" season anything goes...