GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I watched SOA and Dexter back to back :heh: like 15 seasons of fukkery :shaq3:

I wanted to start either Leftovers or Justified but Dexter and SOA had me brunt out :dead:

TWD is in the GOAT WOAT argument as well :pachaha:
Nah, walking dead is just WOAT contender. Year after year it's the same thing with no clear end game in sight. Roam the woods, find a new town with idiots all over, fight a band of maniacs led by some crazed murderous psychopath, escape, end up back in the woods. It's been that way since season 3 now. It isn't building towards anything and it basically gone nowhere at all the last five seasons. They never went anywhere with the whole "everyone had the virus", they haven't even teased looking for a cure save for that colossal waste of time where Eugene was lying about knowing how to fix it, they kill off a fistful of characters every now and then that have barely been there and once in a while kill someone off the original cast. I would bet money that there isn't actually any long term plan at all for the show. At least sons for all its suttery had a destination in mind.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Sutter got a medieval show coming out :blessed:

"Listen Bartholomew, we've got a deal with the lords in the eastern province that'll supply them with all the wheat and swords they can move, we need you to take out the barbarians so that we can broker a deal with the Duke of Kenninsgton. This can't blowback on the township, I'm only doing this to protect my land, titles and house"

spent a week looking for this post :wow:

:dead: