GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Just finished marathoning this show. I liked it overall but man, lots of cringeworthy shyt. The ending was trash. #suttery is all that needs to be said.
yeah, i still liked most of the show, and icould be :blessed: when it was firing on all cylinders, but there was a lot of stupid shyt. specifically in the last season or 2.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Reading random pages on this thread. Like someone said, by the end there was no emotional attachment to characters due to them being horrible people. The first few seasons were pretty strong then declined in quality. Tranny TLC Tig :francis: Dope Ope's death was anti-climactic and he was really the only character I was pulling through for :beli: I felt bad for Tara even though she should have left Charming long ago. The love everyone had for the most dangerous small town :mindblown: Clay and Gemma the GOAT heel tag team :wow: The anti-climactic and excessive deaths on the show :yawn: I'll give it a B because I was entertained throughout. The horrible effects for Jax's death scene :laff:

still the worst show i watched all the way through
Nah the crown still goes to Lost or Dexter.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Suttery has got to be the most :mjlol: word of all time
It's up there. Still stand by my statement that we needed a happy/juice/tig spin off that's a comedy. Those 3 made me laugh so much. That whole deal with the dog taking a chunk out of tig's ass, him showing the bite to the nurses to scare them off, popping the pills and passing out without loading the guns, happy being so happy to kill someone or cut up a dead body.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It's up there. Still stand by my statement that we needed a happy/juice/tig spin off that's a comedy. Those 3 made me laugh so much. That whole deal with the dog taking a chunk out of tig's ass, him showing the bite to the nurses to scare them off, popping the pills and passing out without loading the guns, happy being so happy to kill someone or cut up a dead body.
The whole show was a comedy.
4534-picture-fancybox-SoAdreidreid.jpg

The Mayans are getting the spinoff now. It's in development now so expect more blame it on the blacks.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just now watching this. I'm almost at the end of season 3. How did this series survive such awful acting?
What season u watching? Jax was the worst actor as far as recurring characters. Clay amd Gemma cattied the show early on. But as time went on, Sutter just kept Suttering. By the last season, it had becime a comedy. Shootouts in broad daylightm high speed chases and Shootouts in California of all places :comeon: The only dude that fid serious jail time was Otto. Then how they kept getting out of every situation. They basically took on the IRA amd won :mindblown:

This thread brings back so many memories :noah:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What season u watching? Jax was the worst actor as far as recurring characters. Clay amd Gemma cattied the show early on. But as time went on, Sutter just kept Suttering. By the last season, it had becime a comedy. Shootouts in broad daylightm high speed chases and Shootouts in California of all places :comeon: The only dude that fid serious jail time was Otto. Then how they kept getting out of every situation. They basically took on the IRA amd won :mindblown:

This thread brings back so many memories :noah:
Breh :mindblown: in the post you quoted it said I was near the fukking end of Season 3.

And Clay and especially Gemma are 2 of the worst. Jax is historically bad along with Tara. But the absolute worse is this ATF agent Stall. She almost makes this shyt unwatchable.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh :mindblown: in the post you quoted it said I was near the fukking end of Season 3.

And Clay and especially Gemma are 2 of the worst. Jax is historically bad along with Tara. But the absolute worse is this ATF agent Stall. She almost makes this shyt unwatchable.

Clay was the man. I can see what you're saying about Gemma though.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Clay Day n1gga, watch yaself :ufdup:

And I didn't read all dat :yeshrug:

But the Coli and SOHH threads made the show better than it was :ohlawd: