GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
What season u watching? Jax was the worst actor as far as recurring characters. Clay amd Gemma cattied the show early on. But as time went on, Sutter just kept Suttering. By the last season, it had becime a comedy. Shootouts in broad daylightm high speed chases and Shootouts in California of all places :comeon: The only dude that fid serious jail time was Otto. Then how they kept getting out of every situation. They basically took on the IRA amd won :mindblown:

This thread brings back so many memories :noah:
Yo, SOA threads used to be fukking lit. :russ:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is garbage..dont waste your time watching the rest of the seasons..outside of a few good shock scenes it really turns into a chore watching the last seasons

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
6kL4tW8_zps7r3nwqfl.gif

The Goat fukkery show:blessed:

"WE CAN'T DO THIS WITH OUT THE MARSHALL!!!"Jesus Christ :why:"​

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked binge watching this show and it was entertaining but like people mentioned I always thought it was funny as shyt how a group of no more than 10 bikers could literally take on, outsmart, kill off and destroy literally any crime organisation/syndicate they came against no matter how much they were outgunned/outnumbered :what::mjlol:

:demonicabel:
:dwillhuh::pachaha:

Edit: just read the last 10 or so pages, there was just as much fukkery in here as the GOT/TWD threads, some of you are hilarious lol

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That last season where there was the worst mass shooting and murder in USA history in the whore house they ran, should've made international news. Yet Jax and crew clean it up and reopen it like nothing. Stupidest thing I ever saw on TV. Clay was the best leader of all time. Jax was a bum.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
That last season where there was the worst mass shooting and murder in USA history in the whore house they ran, should've made international news. Yet Jax and crew clean it up and reopen it like nothing. Stupidest thing I ever saw on TV. Clay was the best leader of all time. Jax was a bum.
Yo, I forgot about this and the school shooting. Nothing ever came of these two situations. Like, what the fukk was the point other than the sheer brutality?... And Suttery. :ahh:

Shame that "The b*stard Executioner" had none of SOA's charm.