GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
#SUTTERY:mjlol:

9AIXxUH.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
also, how did TO join the SAMCRO????

what's the reason? he was already president of the grim reapers. he just gonna turn his back on theo huxtable and em to join a racist SAMCRO like :mjpls:

then when he finally joins, he's not even involved with any of the ending fukkery regarding jax. I mean he's more well known than that big ass kevin nash lookin dude that's been in the background all season.
They explained a few episodes back and in this one

The grims ain't worldwide like samcro. They just helped them out and shyt. When jax got all this beef popping, TO was like "nah homie we can't handle all this beef this time"

So jax said help us, and we'll patch in you and your main 2-3 homies. But not all you nikkas

So TO got patched in first to break the ice. But they all fukk with him so he got to skip the prospect part. But the others will have to prospect for a year to join

Why??

Because they just got the other presidents to agree to this. Jax says "it's a charter by charter choice". So if wanted to be racist you could, if not, you could let them in

But patching a complete black charter on day 1. Nah. That wasn't gonna fly. TO became samcro. There's not gonna be no Lodi charter. The b*stards will just be the b*stards of Lodi. But samcro is now taking any blacks who wanna switch sides

Guess TO was like fukk yall nikkas. I'm fukking with the bigger gang here

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:deadrose:

One of my bredrin in London is watching the last episode at the moment. He's literally word for word with some of the posts on here right now :russ:.