GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
hol' up.....there is a SOA thread on the coli...I been sleeping.

Man fukk this show. Watched all 7 seasons the past two months, season 7 has been such convoluted trash. They show too much male ass cracks on this show, no idea how the fukk I watched all of it.

Breh Wendy was getting piped, yet Jax's ass is all in the shot :why:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic first two seasons but the show suffered from being very popular with no actual direction or end game. Entertaining for what it was though:manny:

I don't understand why he didn't just follow the Hamlet script. Jax fukks around for a while trying to expose Clay and Gemma, club is thrown into chaos and they end up ignoring the rising threat of the Nords. Nords come in to take over. Everyone dies.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
hol' up.....there is a SOA thread on the coli...I been sleeping.

Man fukk this show. Watched all 7 seasons the past two months, season 7 has been such convoluted trash. They show too much male ass cracks on this show, no idea how the fukk I watched all of it.
sleeping? :dahell: you been fukkin hibernating

there's been an upped SOA thread every season since the coli was created

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
One more time. The last ride of suttery brothers :mjcry:

So the black guy had his own crew for at least ten years but still felt the need to join samcro like it was a step up somehow? This supposed to be reparations for 7 seasons of senseless killings of black people giving a nikka vest? Juice looking down from heaven like :aicmon: y'all just gonna start patching nikkas in now? Really?

Sutter put his puff daddy voice and said you know we had to do a nonsensical car chase scene right? :takedat: Fall of bikes during high speed chase and walk away unhurt brehs. i swear them patches can cure cancer, my nikka happy got shot and all he had to do was put some gauze around it.

The Sheriff trying to get her respect back after being a bribable jumpoff for a criminal. :mjlol: she already completed the unser crash course in being shytted on by samcro,she minus well let samcro run a train on her at this point.

That vote looked so struggle, I've seen better fake sadness in killa season :sadcam:why even have the vote, we knew the club wouldn't shoot jax.

I really couldn't tell if Nero was crying about jax going to die or gemma being dead.

How come dead rigormortus unser had a better skin than alive unser?

So jax shoots marx bodyguard on the steps of a federal building,lingers then shoots marx, checks his facebook, returns an email, then decides to leave and not one cop or security guard showed up? :beli: Suttery at its finest.

Who was the homeless lady supposed to be, she was drinking grape juice and bread then passed jax an accessory to commit a double homicide. Hope it wasn't supposed to be something religious cause that's just suttery at its finest.

shout out to the breh who said vic mackey was gonna kill jax though. i see you:salute:

Cop tells biker with an APB out on him for multiple homicides to get off his bike while never drawing his gun even after he gets shot at. that white privelege is a motherfukker brehs:mjcry: #Handsupdontshoot

I guess that scene that was supposed to shyt on the red wedding must be a deleted/bonus scene on the dvd collection :troll:

Yo sutter might legit be the most delusional person to write anything ever. Oh well,fuc that guy, bring on Justified :blessed:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Lol that was ONLY last season - feels like it was years ago due to suttery filler
The season where the baby went missing really dragged on and where the show lost me...

ONLY reason I continued watching Sons is because I was on a 9month deployment and we went two 60 day stretches out to sea with no land..watched any and everything I could on my hard drive. :mjcry:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why he didn't just follow the Hamlet script. Jax fukks around for a while trying to expose Clay and Gemma, club is thrown into chaos and they end up ignoring the rising threat of the Nords. Nords come in to take over. Everyone dies.
Nords winning means blacks would have to win.

Sutter had Jesus give Jax an invisibility cloak just to kill off the last black threat.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Was expecting him to die from a bullet to be honest what a way to go though. He still didn't find out that his mother was involved in the killing of his father like fukk this shyt. I wanted all these fukkers to die so there's no possibility of the show even coming back. I still believe this is a top 5 show of all time.

And he still never found out Tig fukked his mom :dwillhuh::mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
All jokes aside Charlie Hunnam is a decent actor.
He went from a gay teen in Queer as Folk; a English foreign exchange college student in Undeclared, a English football hooligan in Green Street Hooligans, to an American biker outlaw in SoA. :ehh:

I thought his best work was in Cold Mountain :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
#SUTTERY:mjlol:

9AIXxUH.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
at that speed, the truck would have killed about 10 cops too

act like 18 wheelers with full loads stop on a dime brehs

ruin a truck drivers life and make him responsible for the deaths of dozens, so you can kill yourself in dramatic fashion brehs