GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
How much did chibs and the club know though? for all they knew, jax was going to kill robocop and then marks and take off.

they didnt act very surprised when chibs shot happy in the arm.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
also, how did TO join the SAMCRO????

what's the reason? he was already president of the grim reapers. he just gonna turn his back on theo huxtable and em to join a racist SAMCRO like :mjpls:

then when he finally joins, he's not even involved with any of the ending fukkery regarding jax. I mean he's more well known than that big ass kevin nash lookin dude that's been in the background all season.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
show fell off hard

sutter gave in to pointless fukkery i guess as he lost his creative writing ability after season 2

that ending :mjlol:

seriously what? he kills all his enemies then commits suicide while acting like he did God's work :mjpls:

cant believe im saying this but i wish Clay survived :mjcry:, at least the club was making real money when he was in charge, these guys are going to survive off ice cream :patrice:, winter will be hard :heh:

man the ice cream shop already got blown to smithereens.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
also, how did TO join the SAMCRO????

what's the reason? he was already president of the grim reapers. he just gonna turn his back on theo huxtable and em to join a racist SAMCRO like :mjpls:

then when he finally joins, he's not even involved with any of the ending fukkery regarding jax. I mean he's more well known than that big ass kevin nash lookin dude that's been in the background all season.
i think the reason was the Grim b*stards didn't have enough members to really be a biker gang anymore.

Last edited:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Possibly the worst ending of anything I've ever seen

doc-rivers.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i think the reason was the Grim Reapers didn't have enough members to really be a biker gang anymore.

so how come they ain't explain that? I mean I wanna know what them otha nikkas were thinking when they leader just bounces on them. I mean if SAMCRO would have patched them all in, I could understand like they did the indian hills charter a few years ago.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
A show about the first nine would be good. Aside from John, Piney, Clay, and McGee, that leaves 5 more people that we have no idea who they were.

one of the first 9 was that dude they call "the jew" who was in jail with sutter's character otto. he's the only one of the first 9 who didn't die.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
These "janitor episodes" where they've just been cleaning up the mess they made all season are the best, we get to see the club as real people dealing with real problems,the suttery-less episodes like this let you relate to the club cause we all have issu....never mind they're raping juice again :beli: i spoke too soon

Sutter just had to squeeze in some gay sex or he wouldn't have been happy. There's been more gay sex on a show about a criminal biker gang than the whole series of Will and Grace. Let that marinate for a minute. Between the man ass/gay sex/tranny love I feel like i watched something I never signed up to see. PAWS.

Sutter really took the "fukk juice movement" literally. Juice just looked so defeated all the way up until the end. dude was the young version of unser getting screwed over by samcro and still being loyal to the end. Are we sure he isn't juice pops. Both died simping something that wanted nothing to do with them. Both will be treated in death the same way they were in life....like shyt and not given a fukk about. the dualities. :wow: But damn juice, this dude blasted your culo out and had you reading him fairy tales so he could go to sleep and you don't want to kill him and to make it worse you gonna let him kill you to help the club that hates you and would kill you themselves? Marilyn Manson done raped the common sense out that boy. Should've ran while he had the months to escape. I can't even feel sorry for him because he shot random new patch guy in the face to steal that brick.

Speaking "my skin is sliding down my face to get away from my eyes" Unser...This clown told Jax "this is all I got left." bruh what? :wtb: Obviously he was talking about snooping around in peoples lives and not everybody had her but him gemma :heh: He would've been better off letting jax shoot her and then getting it over her dead body cause that was the only way he was ever getting it. Dude took a bullet for the town whore who's only ever gave him daps and a kiss on the cheek and that was only cause he had cancer.

First robocop, now T-1000 pops up. Is sutter trying to tell us something with these killer cops from the future? :lupe:

Speaking of robocop, they still haven't gotten to him yet, so they're going to spend the last episode chasing him down, chasing the irish guy down, delivering the "mayhem" vote, random fukkery,watching nero buy the farm,Abel taking 5 minutes to deliver a two syllable word,Nero crying,etc. Tell me again why we needed all that filler they had this season.

Oh yeah, fukk gemma. :pacspit:

That damn near summed it up perfectly.