GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Emily Putner appears several times in Sons of Anarchy. Always when Gemma or Jax are going through an emotional decision making process.

In the episode 'John 8:32' it was stated that she is Emily Putner, the mother of Brooke Putner. Emily was accidentally killed as a result of John Teller's collision with a semi-truck and trailer in 1993.

In the same episode, when Jax goes to talk to Gary Putner about his daughter's aggressive behavior, he sees a wedding photo of Emily with Gary. When Gary asks Jax why he's curious about it, he states that "She looks familiar". Gary then says that he has also often seen her. He also tells Jax that he has had other people come to him saying that they have seen her too.

:banderas:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
This shyt was awful :beli:

Nero said fukk his disabled son, he's about to go chill on a farm with a former junkie and her evil child with down syndrome and a kid whose grandma killed his mom

B4eD7X-CMAAVgAF.jpg:large

:beli:

Vic Mackey, the truck driver that talked to his mom the day before is the one whose truck he drives into :beli:

Invisibility cloaks :beli:

Robocop screwing over people but chilling in a cake shop in a fukking apron :beli:

Why did they have a vote on the mayhem crying and shyt if the plan was to never go through with it :beli:

Why the fukk was Malcolm Jamal Warner on the show :beli:

Mayans gonna take care of the IRA :beli:

Jax couldn't have just left Charming with Wendy and the kids and lived somewhere :beli:

The homeless chick is a guardian angel or Jesus according to Sutter :dead:

Can someone help me understand why Jesus would be down with Jax? Dude killed COUNTLESS people during the show, muthafukka was suffering and death incarnate :dead:

So Jesus gave Jax an invisibility cloak to kill a black man in broad day light :beli:

Didn't a little boy kill like 20 kids in a school 2 months ago, 20 whores got gunned down in a brothel 2 weeks ago, but Jesus is hanging around downtown Charming giving Gemma the :youngsabo:and sharing powers with Jax :dahell:
Suttery, brehs. :yeshrug:

Sutter got a medieval show coming out :blessed:

"Listen Bartholomew, we've got a deal with the lords in the eastern province that'll supply them with all the wheat and swords they can move, we need you to take out the barbarians so that we can broker a deal with the Duke of Kenninsgton. This can't blowback on the township, I'm only doing this to protect my land, titles and house"
:russ:
Top 10 posts in here.

I can't wait. :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
If Sutter was having the SONS doing all this shyt in 2014 and getting away with it...imagine what they'd be doing back in the 60s/70s..

breh the fact jax had to promise he would get his own club to kill him just so that the other chapters would finally agree to letting in blacks shows that SOA were some racist fukking fukks :russ:. they were probably hanging blacks and dragging them in the 60s. if they bring out a pre-quel its gonna be some racist ass shyt.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
im convinced sutter writes this shyt while he is stopped at red lights on his way to the studio late to script readings.

if the plan was for jax to kill himself anyway, why the mayhem vote?

why did happy have to be shot? why couldnt chibs just tell the other chapters that jax killed himself?

im glad this shyt is over. i dont have to struggle thru another episode. ima rewatch season 1 n 2 at some point just so i can go back to when i enjoyed it tho. just to leave with good memories of this show.

sutter is such a hack :dead:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
im convinced sutter writes this shyt while he is stopped at red lights on his way to the studio late to script readings.

why did happy have to be shot? why couldnt chibs just tell the other chapters that jax killed himself?

im glad this shyt is over. i dont have to struggle thru another episode. ima rewatch season 1 n 2 at some point just so i can go back to when i enjoyed it tho. just to leave with good memories of this show.

Only reason I can think of is to convince the other charters that Redwood would have gone through with it. Otherwise, there might have always been the belief that Redwood would have ignored the directive, and then they would have never been trusted by the others Sons charters again. :yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Only reason I can think of is to convince the other charters that Redwood would have gone through with it. Otherwise, there might have always been the belief that Redwood would have ignored the directive, and then they would have never been trusted by the others Sons charters again. :yeshrug:

i guess that makes sense :ld:

still dont get why they had to vote on it tho

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
So when they see Vic Mack truck driver killed Jax and not mr. Mayhem what happens to the rest of the members?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

How much did chibs and the club know though? for all they knew, jax was going to kill robocop and then marks and take off.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
sons of fukkery at it's finest. :blessed:

I just saw the last episode and that pretty much played out like I expected with jax sacrificing himself to tie up all loose ends.

speaking of jax, he's a horrible dad. a sociopathic mass murderer, who never even really spends times with his kids except for a few minutes here and there. you know its bad, when you're letting ur kids go away with a mexican pimp and a former junkie :snoop:

also, if jax was gonna go out like that, why didn't he confess to EVERY murder under the sun????

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So the whole club all over would squash the :mjpls: rule

:heh: no i mean the mayhem vote that they had at the end. they coulda just been like.....

u know what im being too over analytical :russ: this was just a source of pure fukkery

somebody said it best before. GTA: Charming :wow:

edit: forgot thats the thread title :blessed: