GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Could there be fourth wall fukkery at the Emmys? I mean - with recent events in Ferguson, and the fact that there's obviously going to be a bunch of black people getting shot in broad day with no consequences in the last two episodes, there's at least a remote chance whoever votes for these things might hit him with the :whoa:

Has :suttery: thrown his last chance of getting the statue he so badly wants in the bushes?

That twitter rant is going to be :banderas:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Another past season gem

Season 3, ep 1

Zobelle's plane crashed. Gemma watched it on tv and they said he is believed to be dead. So I don't know why people been thinking he was gonna show up all the sudden

Zobelle's cigar shop is shown to have been shut down in the season 3 opening. Though he was driven out of Charming, his actions with the set up attack on the Christian dinner lead to six SAMCRO members serving 14 months in Stockton on gun charges in the season finale. Also in the season 3 premiere when Gemma is in a motel room a plane crash is shown briefly on tv when Gemma is clipping her nails, she then reads the newspaper & it had been speculated that Ethan Zobelle was killed in that plane crash although nothing is confirmed

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Another past season gem

Season 3, ep 1

Zobelle's plane crashed. Gemma watched it on tv and they said he is believed to be dead. So I don't know why people been thinking he was gonna show up all the sudden
Zoebelle is alive and running the jail where Tully is thru him. He has the prison on lock as well.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
that red wedding ep better be tonight
ZozwrYz.png

body is ready regardless :blessed: