GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Yo that's what fukked me up. They all got guns on each other. The SOA shoot once and their first reaction is "oh he's serious" and put theirs down. And not even reacting to their boy getting drug down the street.

they were outnumbered...

5 guns against 11....dudes obviously wanted to live....:sas2:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was really disappointed with this episode. If anything, I should be entertained when watching Sons Of Anarchy & I felt this episode failed to deliver on that. That's all I ask from this show. I overlook all the things that don't make any sense whatsoever.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just finished the first episode. Pretty good and entertaining. Jax is definitely already on the darkside. Suppressing the many L's blacks(that gay scene) and other minorities take on this show just to be able to watch it. First it was blame the backs, now blame the Asians.

But man when Jax finds out the truth.:lupe: Wonder what he's going to do to Gemma? Look at what he did to that poor Asian man.

Can already tell something bad is gonna happen to Juice.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Im disgusted with what this show has become. It's a like a violent half ass soap opera with random ass killings and fukkery. The first 3 seasons was good since it stay true to motorcycle gang culutre but after his kid got kidnap and they didnt tie up the loose ends I was just :beli:

I caught the first episode and its more of the same fukkery. They jumped the jumped shark a long time ago

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Manson Manson took the absolute first chance he could to use the n word:krs::snoop:

What they did to the Asian was flat out wrong though:hmm:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im disgusted with what this show has become. It's a like a violent half ass soap opera with random ass killings and fukkery. The first 3 seasons was good since it stay true to motorcycle gang culutre but after his kid got kidnap and they didnt tie up the loose ends I was just :beli:

I caught the first episode and its more of the same fukkery. They jumped the jumped shark a long time ago

I don't understand why they went off the deep end. The story from the jump was Jax vs Clay for control of the MC. Clay wanted guns/drugs and Jax wanted to make them legit (his father's plan via the diary). The shyt writes itself. How the hell did they wind up here? :why:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
When did Gemma even mention to Jax that the Asians were responsible? :dahell:
Off screen.
I don't understand why they went off the deep end. The story from the jump was Jax vs Clay for control of the MC. Clay wanted guns/drugs and Jax wanted to make them legit (his father's plan via the diary). The shyt writes itself. How the hell did they wind up here? :why:

shyt just happens. :manny: