GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
every show shouldnt get an after-show wrap up. theres nothing that needs to be explained or cleared up for the audience. shyt is fast food material. trying to talk about this shyt like there is some :leon:shyt we arent seeing.

They are just trying to copy talking dead.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Did you forget that the Pope Crew is black? Black = stupid on this show.
Jax could use his Jedi Mind Tricks and talk them into walking into the Bay to drown themselves.

I forgot Robocop was on this shyt too.

And easy to back down.

Dude in the wheelchair was Tom Walker from Homeland.
Fixed.
That shyt was awful, I was actually getting upset at them fukking up the song that badly. Only thing missing was Gemma singing on the shyt :snoop:
Of course not. They didn't ask him why shyt went down or anything.
Nero ain't been shyt since he was about to take the charge for the Sons like 2 days after meeting him, which would've mean his disabled son would've been a ward of the state.
His life has gone to shyt since meeting the Sons, yet he continues to ride for them, putting him and his people in danger every second he remains addicted to Gemma.
They'll be back. The Sons will need someone to blame once they realize the Chinese didn't do it.
*Sons have Len tied up in the parking lot of a factory in broad daylight with guns drawn*
Jax: We killed your man because he killed my wife, you had him killed.
Len: :dahell: We didn't kill him, dude was in NY for his father's funeral, the obituary and time stamped photo with him near the casket is in my car
Jax: JESUS CHRIST
Len: Who told you we did that
Jax: The blacks :manny:

It's essentially all the :dwillhuh::patrice::mjlol::dahell: we've had the past 3 seasons in one episode.
Most of the people watching this are doing so because they've already invested 6 seasons, want to see how it ends and because it's fun talking about the fukkery.
Deciding to catch up on the show earlier this year may have been one of the worst tv decisions of my life.
Broad daylight in a residential neighborhood they're gonna shoot someone in the knee and then James Byrd someone in a wheel chair while wearing colors?
Broad daylight, while wearing colors, they're gonna go into an apartment, shoot and kill 3 pastors and the wife of a pastor and no one hears anything?
The DA is another authority official that feels sorry for the Sons and wants to help :beli:
The fukk Unser going through people shyt for :dahell:

I'm sick of that old b*stard. He got to go.:camby:

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I've always tried to defend the show when it jumped shark 2 seasons ago. But tonights episode was absolutely terrible, not one likable character left. Too many unrealistic scenes throughout the show, too much over the top scenes including both jax's gruesome torture scenes. Im real skeptical if I want to continue watching the show, i really dont want to but i have to. A lot of my favorite shows got ruined like entourage, dexter but damn this show is disappointing
You ain't going nowhere. You gonna finish this shyt up with the rest of us.
Charming must have the WOAT forensics crew, or none at all. Gemma's fingerprints would be all over the house and Tara's body. in fact the one person who wouldn't have any fingerprints there would be the man with the knife in his head.

but then again we wouldn't have a season 7.
:russ: @ you thinking there's forensics in charming. There are barely enough officers to hold the town down.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Charming must have the WOAT forensics crew, or none at all. Gemma's fingerprints would be all over the house and Tara's body. in fact the one person who wouldn't have any fingerprints there would be the man with the knife in his head.

but then again we wouldn't have a season 7.

Gemma was over there all the time of course her fingerprints would be there along with Jax's and the MC.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You ain't going nowhere. You gonna finish this shyt up with the rest of us.

:russ: @ you thinking there's forensics in charming. There are barely enough officers to hold the town down.

The Sheriffs are suppose to run Charming now. They most definitely have forensics and a sheriff was killed :mindblown:

But they killed a fed a got away with it :mindblown:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
just when you think the fukkery cant be overloaded any more :beli:

im just sitting here the whole time like :what::mindblown: not gonna lie im confused alot of the time :heh:. i always liked jax and try to give him a chance but hes officially a lost cause.

you just going to kill someone because your mum said so without hearing him at least confess?:rudy:

where did this blame the asians shyt come from, and seriously Juice just leave the state, dude is hanging around like Jax is just going to randomly forgive him and let him back in the team (well tbh it wouldnt be the first time)

who were all those dead bodies in that pit btw? this show tries to do too much that it doesnt make sense half the time

Last edited: