GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yeah that shyt was ridiculous. And nikkas claim there's no gay agenda at work. Figures that a hyper-masculine show like SOA would be the first to promote a Cisgender + herteosexual male relationship.

i dont believe in the gay agenda conspiracy but that was as close to one as i have ever seen. totally unnecessary scenes to the story just because. tully reading poetry to juice was just :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean we all saw lone survivor how 4 dudes took down like 100 Arabs with smart tactics and plannibg.

Now were suppose to believe ex special forces, ex black water dudes are just going to rush in and be taken down by a black biker gang, neo Nazis and 40-50 year old biker gangs :heh:

I'm still :dead: off Moses Cartwright and his team of Ex-Blackwater special forces dudes all getting mowed down like that, as though they wouldn't search the basement if they were ex-special forces, or they'd all be lined up in a row like that to get gunned down.

This supposed heavy hitter squad got taken out in under a minute, dudes who were in Afghanistan and Iraq are going to fall for such a rudimentary tactic:russ:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I mean we all saw lone survivor how 4 dudes took down like 100 Arabs with smart tactics and plannibg.

Now were suppose to believe ex special forces, ex black water dudes are just going to rush in and be taken down by a black biker gang, neo Nazis and 40-50 year old biker gangs :heh:
BUT those were 4 WHITE special forces dudes against 100 dumb arabs. this was a team of BLACK ex special forces going up against the smart tactics and planning of the aryan man.:ohhh:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
This weeks episode highlighted every thing wrong with this show. Silly, illogical plot twist. Mediocre actors having long scenes. Shock value just for the fukk of it

Don't worry, I'm sure we're still due for an episode where the ghosts of Clay, Tara and Opie take up half an episode.

:demonicabel:

Last edited:

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Judging by that preview with juice, and Jax running, Tully is going to ether everyone.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
I think Tully had his people help Jax, knowing that if marks got out of jail, like he will, he would be stronger then everyone. And that if he had them help, he could be in the Sons back yard and sneak attack them, to become the power holder of charming.